Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Worst start to the Premiership ever. Maybe now in the bottom three and being hammered 5-0. Yep patience is what we need.

sure why not bring in another manager. then we can add another 1-2 years to the rebuilding process. and we'll sack him after 6 months too. and add on an additional couple of years. keep going like that and we'll DEFINITELY find ourselves competing alright - in league 1

Absolutely disgracefull performace, yeah both the penelties are iffy, but for the entire team to fold like this is unexcusiable. They earn £30.000-70.000 a weak for this?

On a psychological level, the fact that someone's motivation can be destroyed by an unfair call shows that they're in it for more than just money. Only if your pride wasn't at stake would you play exactly the same whether you're winning or you're being treated like a mug by officials.
  • Like 1

Why are People still positive? Please share

because there are more than enough signs that we'll be comfortable this season, and that we'll have plenty to build on in summer. of course obviously we have plenty of fans here who either don't watch matches, or haven't a clue what they're seeing, as evidenced by posts like yours

We don't have to worry about QPR, imo. I'll be astonished if we don't get a lot more points from the second half of the season.

If others choose to disagree, that's absolutely fine and their prerogative. Just enjoy being miserable and we'll see where we are at the end of the season.

Why are People still positive? Please share

I actually don't feel positive at all, I feel like there's a bigger threat of getting relegated this season than any over the past few years. But today in particular, I know exactly who to be **** off at. This wasn't a game of football.

because there are more than enough signs that we'll be comfortable this season, and that we'll have plenty to build on in summer. of course obviously we have plenty of fans here who either don't watch matches, or haven't a clue what they're seeing, as evidenced by posts like yours

Mmm, yea things do look pretty good right now. Check out those signs.

Or we could all turn into Happy Clappy's and pretend everything is ok

It's not a case of being happy clappy, i can assure you i'm not sat here smiling while i beat my hands together, it's a case of not believing everything is as bad as morons like you paint them to be!