January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Walked away after the Wigan game saying that we really need a big athletic destroyer to help more of our fragile players impose themselves on the game.

Maybe Sylla is this?

And a centre half was also mentioned Hangeland would fit the bill (wages to much though :()

Dunne back from injury would also answer this problem - maybe out for the season?

I feel sure we will address this but think it will be an unlikely name,as it is an obvious shortcoming but there are NO links....

These two signings may help us make a fight of it but looking at our fixtures....... :(

• Like 1

I've just picked up on something after seeing a tweet, this morning on SSN they showed a car with a bald headed black guy in the back running the 'Sylla set for medical' story.

Now Sylla has posted a picture on Twitter of himself with the Villa shirt, but he isn't bald he has a mohawk/skinfade. Could it be a different person altogether?

:blink::ph34r:

Edited by samjp26

I don't want to give them the satisfaction of thinking anything they have is good enough for us.

If it kept us up, who gives a ****? The clubs survival in the league is more important than what they think. I think they would get more satisfaction if we went down.