January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Twitter rumour that we're in talks with Diame. Feck knows where that's come from. 

I call bullshit. 

Twitter rumours can come from anywhere, but 99% of the time they come from JulieB's imagination.

Twitter rumour that we're in talks with Diame. Feck knows where that's come from. 

I call bullshit. 

Obligatory over-reaction on rumour as if it's real in 3, 2, 1..

MAKE IT HAPPEN LAMBERT!!!!!!

Yes wether it's someone of quality is another question

This is what I also think.

I dont believe that there is no money to spend.

Why would Diame leave West Ham for the Aston Villa we have now become?

A few years ago Sunderland-fans would say the same about them and Darren Bent, but back then we were bigger and better even though we were lowly in the table.

Today, we are in fact not much to brag about and Diame would never, ever come here. Firstly, because his current club will not relegate and because bigger fish are after him.

Does anyone think we will sign anyone over the next 6 days. Genuine question.

No. I think we need to sell to buy and i cant see that happening. Loans wont mean a thing imo

Our only hope is the last day goes crazy, someone leaves for cash (not future fees or staggered payments) and we have enough time and money to reinvest before the window shuts.

So like I said - NO  

Why would Diame leave West Ham for the Aston Villa we have now become?

A few years ago Sunderland-fans would say the same about them and Darren Bent, but back then we were bigger and better even though we were lowly in the table.

Today, we are in fact not much to brag about and Diame would never, ever come here. Firstly, because his current club will not relegate and because bigger fish are after him.

West Spam aren't safe yet.

Never say never..