January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Ehm, the problem is that there hasn`t been anything concrete so far, just flat out rumors on shabby websites. It`s the 23rd and it has been known way back than we needed players before this window started. See...its been 21 days and still nothing. I agree with the high earners part but honestly this is not the time to be second guessing everything. This is the worst year ever to go down, they should rather gamble than sit and wait. ****, some of our players are going away in the summer and if you tell me that lerner can`t afford that then he needs to get the **** out. Sure things arent simple and this isnt FM but come on, really? We have been thrashed by a league 2 sides and having 2 stabs at it. Looking at the table is a disgrace, everything points to relegation.

• Like 1

At this point its time to gamble

1)Spend the summers planned budget

2) Spend what you think you will get for Bent in summer

3)Assume Bent ,Dunne and Warnock are all off wage bill in 6 months and spend that

The question was put to Timothy Abraham (web chat) as to whether signings would be made this week, he replied with:

Unlikely before the weekend. I suspect it could be a bit of a mad last day. All the indications from sources at the club are that there is not a great deal to sped mind. Unless Randy changes his mind.

Doesn't sound great..

The question was put to Timothy Abraham (web chat) as to whether signings would be made this week, he replied with:

Unlikely before the weekend. I suspect it could be a bit of a mad last day. All the indications from sources at the club are that there is not a great deal to sped mind. Unless Randy changes his mind.

Doesn't sound great..

If being a point outside of the relegation zone and having just lost to a pub side in the league cup isn't enough to change his mind.......

Dailymail: Marin eyes loan move after Chelsea career fails to take off

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Anyone still dismissing loan signings might wan't to take a look at Watford.

4th in the Championship and with 14! loan players in the squad

We dont need any signings permanent or loan to get to 4th in the championship. Were making swift enough progress there.

Edited by Woodytom

Dailymail: Marin eyes loan move after Chelsea career fails to take off

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

I'd love him but he won't come to us unfortunately