January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

If we could get Sissoko down to 50k a week then the entire transfer, with a 3-year-contract, would cost around £10m.

There's the reason we will not sign him.... Unfortunately :( Sucks but this is starting to be the reality... On Liam Trotter.... we won't get him til after the Fa Cup game even if we were in for him.... no way they will sell their DM to us before playing us on Friday!!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

I knew as soon as the Bradford game had sold lots of tickets, the story about bringing player in world change...

Now that we have lost however, Lambert needs to make more excuses as to why he thinks his current crop are good enough.

Our Marketing team sell us so much bullshit to sell tickets! I suppose that is their job

So? It may as well be closed as far as Lerner and Faulkner are concerned.

Oh wait...I take it all back actually. Mazrim says we have money. Expect Messi and Ronaldo tomorrow lunchtime.

You must be so pleased with yourself for making sarcastic comments about another poster.

Oh wait...I take it all back actually. Mazrim says we have money. Expect Messi and Ronaldo tomorrow lunchtime.

did mazrim say we would spend money or we have money?

Do you want us to sign anyone, whoever they are?

Villa are clearly worried about being stuck with high earners. Sign someone all the fans one and then we're stuck with a Given type character doing **** all and picking up 50 grand a week.

Just cause we have money, it needs to be spent on the correct type of player.

• Like 1