January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

God how I miss Petrov. Sign someone who's fat and lazy for midfield for all I care, as long as he can keep the likes of Delph, Bannan and Westwood calm and collected. We fall apart when anything negative happens to us.

God how I miss Petrov. Sign someone who's fat and lazy for midfield for all I care, as long as he can keep the likes of Delph, Bannan and Westwood calm and collected. We fall apart when anything negative happens to us.

Bannan does exactly what Petrov did for the team - they are incredibly similar in their style. What we need is a tough tackling CDM.

Bannan does exactly what Petrov did for the team - they are incredibly similar in their style. What we need is a tough tackling CDM.

Does Bannan inspire people? Does Bannan talk?

No he doesn't. Bannan goes for Hollywoodpasses all night long and barely contributes. Westwood is 10 times better for the Bannan role.

Does Bannan inspire people? Does Bannan talk?

No he doesn't. Bannan goes for Hollywoodpasses all night long and barely contributes. Westwood is 10 times better for the Bannan role.

First part - no, he's not the captain and is different to Petrov in that respect, fair point.

Second part - total and utter rubbish. This 'hollywood pass' thing is complete and utter bullshit, as is saying that he doesn't contribute.

Bannan should never wear a premier league shirt again, I would love him to prove me wrong, but every pass he plays is launched in the general direction of benteke or goes to a full back, that is not an inspirational playmaker in my opinion. And with his size he is never going to be the boss of a midfield so what exactly is his role?? The sooner he is replaced the better, anyone else notice against baggies with him off the pitch we played well. He came on second half and our performance fell to pieces!

Need an experienced player to come him and offer Westwood some assistance as he can grow and become a good solid player

Delph:

Effort = Excellent

Ability = Shite

Decision Making = Shite

Conclusion: Championship player at best

Position played last night... DM!!

wtf? why have we still not signed a DM?

He wasn't playing DM last night until Bannan went off.

He was left of a midfield Diamond.

And FWIW I thought he was very good in the first half.

First part - no, he's not the captain and is different to Petrov in that respect, fair point.

Second part - total and utter rubbish. This 'hollywood pass' thing is complete and utter bullshit, as is saying that he doesn't contribute.

I disagree. I'm sure he thinks he's David Beckham. He is always trying to make that perfect cross to make a name for himself instead of keeping it simple. 9 out of 10 corners are shit too!

as said before, the more championship and lower league players we buy, the more likely we will end up there as that is their level

next seasons team when were in the championship

marshall

lowton - baker - clark - bennett

albrighton - westwood - bannan - delph

delfouneso - bowery

doesnt that just fill you with confidence?...

My good friend, who is a sports journalist, randomly text me at 6am saying "very cheeky bid for M'Vila".

No, I am not claiming to be 'ITK' or any of that bullshit but what a prick, we're never going to be the 'mystery' club that is in for him <_<

• Like 1

My good friend, who is a sports journalist, randomly text me at 6am saying "very cheeky bid for M'Vila".

No, I am not claiming to be 'ITK' or any of that bullshit but what a prick, we're never going to be the 'mystery' club that is in for him <_<

Not sure I understand you - do you think we are in for M'Vila or not?

It means he is taking responsibility for the shite we just witnessed rather than blaming Lerner.

I admire that personally especially given that I don't actually agree with him entirely.

Admiring his dignity is one thing but do you admire his ability in management?

Here is a list of players I think we need in order to survive this season...

CB - Hangeland/Jonas Olsson

DM - M'Vila/Sissoko

ACM - Coutinho/Kranjcar

Winger - Sinclair (Loan)

Obviously it won't happen because of wages etc but I can't see us surviving without players of this level of quality, experience or both.

Hendrick is more of an attacking midfielder..... We need a CDM :P M'vila/Sissoko please......... Doubt that will happen..... Doubt Milwall will sell their CDM before playing us either!!

He plays for Derby doesn't he?

According to Fifa13 :) he is a ball winner and a good passer of the ball.