January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Its only a matter of time before Shaun Derry is surplus to requirments at QPR.

I'll get my tin hat out now!

Maybe take him? On the basis that he seems to be a calming influence..... theres a lot to be said for that when we are being battered like in the second half on Saturday.

Remember the siginings of Steve Sims and David Hunt by GTMark1 i'm thinking on similar lines here...

I'm sure a lot of you will have doubts about his ability? But along with a returning Richard Dunne maybe a temporary low cost option to our lack of experience?

Its only a matter of time before Shaun Derry is surplus to requirments at QPR.

I'll get my tin hat out now!

Maybe take him? On the basis that he seems to be a calming influence..... theres a lot to be said for that when we are being battered like in the second half on Saturday.

Remember the siginings of Steve Sims and David Hunt by GTMark1 i'm thinking on similar lines here...

I'm sure a lot of you will have doubts about his ability? But along with a returning Richard Dunne maybe a temporary low cost option to our lack of experience?

Why are we whispering?

Like writing in italics, simple an awful suggestion.

Realistically speaking, at this time who is a better suggestion than Shaun Derry for DCM?

According to the general consensus, we have little or no money to spend, and a two pence piece for wages.

To me that suggests league 1/2players and maybe the scrapings of the championship. At least Derry has prem experience and experience of a relegation fight.

Shaun Derry is part of the reason why QPR are bottom of the league. No thanks!

I suspect the likes of Jose Boswinga and Dijbril Cisse have to carry their fair share of blame also?

Still think he is a realistic option, the side have shown on many an occasion this year that they are not lacking in ability just type of influence his type of player would provide!