January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Thanks for taking the time to do that Folski... Not looking good is it Randy?

Not a bother, it definitely looks like u can get away with not banging in the goals, if you have a tight defence but if you don't it would be a big worry.

We were offered Falcao for 7mill in 2009, MON went for Hesley inststead, according to Norwegian media

That has got to be the most stupid transfer decision ever made at this club. I mean what on Earth were they thinking? Were regularly putting 3 4 & 5 past teams prior to Heskey's arrival so MON buys flipping Heskey!.. It was downhill from there.

So are we realistically in with a shout of this Sissoko or is it fantasy football again? No doubt he wouldn't blink at going to QPR, Saints (or should i say sinners) or any other Premiership club but when it come to the mighty Aston Villa?... Erm nope!

No doubt he will end up either at Sunderland or Fiorentina.

We were offered Falcao for 7mill in 2009, MON went for Hesley inststead, according to Norwegian media

We were certainly extensivley linked for Falcao when he was still in South America. The topic might even still exist on this board

All i've heard is people like Karl Henry, Graeme Dorrans etc just really poor unbelievable rumours. We need to step up not get people who are on the same level than we have already got :s

Were building for the championship by the looks of it