January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

is he the forward? Don't think it's us to be honest

Attacking mid or a winger. Pretty versatile. Dunno if anyone remembers but he scored on the halfway line on the half volley against Huddersfield earlier this season. Great left foot.

Keane and Dpbovan would be excellent short term additions. Can see Keane going to Harry at QPR and Donovan back to Everton though.

Donovan has said he will only ever play for Everton. And Donovan has discussed how he is too tired at the moment and has even left the option of retirement open. Would be shocked to see him in the Prem this winter.

Sky Sports understands Charlton midfielder Bradley Pritchard is being tracked by Aston Villa, Fulham and Reading.

Ex-non-league ace Pritchard has been a revelation since joining the Addicks in the summer of 2011, establishing himself as a first-team regular.

His performances for the Londoners, who were promoted to the Championship last season, are understood to have earned him admirers in the Premier League.

It is thought Villa, Fulham and Reading are all monitoring the midfielder going into this month's transfer window as they consider bolstering their squads.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11677/8376407/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Edited by dudevillaisnice

Sky Sports understands Charlton midfielder Bradley Pritchard is being tracked by Aston Villa, Fulham and Reading.

Ex-non-league ace Pritchard has been a revelation since joining the Addicks in the summer of 2011, establishing himself as a first-team regular.

His performances for the Londoners, who were promoted to the Championship last season, are understood to have earned him admirers in the Premier League.

It is thought Villa, Fulham and Reading are all monitoring the midfielder going into this month's transfer window as they consider bolstering their squads.

http://www1.skysport...rce=twitterfeed

Wow, the good links have already started.

Let the usually over the top shit storm Begin as we are LINKED to a 27 year old midfielder from Charlton............ We are more likely to get Stephens from Charlton than Pritchard!!!

Edited by Mattyp_avfc

Bradley Pritchard is not coming...trust me. He wishes. Stephens is done.

I hope this as Stephens looks a good little player!! May not be the experience we require but I do think we will get about 4 players in!

Can I ask.... How do you know DS is coming in for sure Omariqy?

Edited by Mattyp_avfc