Villa Park to be used as a rugby stadium

mikeyp102

How's the fixtures work for this given it's happening while the premier league is one? Obviously we'll be away on the weekends but will we have a run of away games while the pitch recovers, does the stadium have to be handed over for a few weeks like when Uefa have finals?

I would guess this would be during the international break. Maybe we'll have away matches before and after it too. 

I'm assuming somewhere between the demand and the rugby club policy tickets for this will be like rocking horse shit, I take it season tickets or anything I've ever done at villa park means absolutely **** all if I joined the huge list to try and get one?

Might try and do the corporate stuff, again assuming, £100 for a meal and a ticket?

How's the fixtures work for this given it's happening while the premier league is one? Obviously we'll be away on the weekends but will we have a run of away games while the pitch recovers, does the stadium have to be handed over for a few weeks like when Uefa have finals?

I doubt 2 games is going to knacker the pitch. Swansea have a rugby side play all season at the liberty and the pitch looks okay.

I'm assuming somewhere between the demand and the rugby club policy tickets for this will be like rocking horse shit, I take it season tickets or anything I've ever done at villa park means absolutely **** all if I joined the huge list to try and get one?

Might try and do the corporate stuff, again assuming, £100 for a meal and a ticket?

I take it you've not seen the ticket prices then?

I believe the cheapest adult ticket for the South Africa v Samoa game is £115

no it's not. I've put my name down for some for this match and it's £50.

• Like 1

no it's not. I've put my name down for some for this match and it's £50.

Just looked again, my bad. It wasn't coming out very on my phone as well as only quickly checking, it looked like £50 & £75 were child's tickets.

Still the poster before will struggle to get hospitality for £100

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

Just opened this expecting it to be about Lamberts style of play but there is actually Ruggers at VP then?? This should go in OT as it has nout to do with the beautiful game? A bit like Lamberts tactics actually!

Take a day off for **** sake
  • Like 2

Just opened this expecting it to be about Lamberts style of play but there is actually Ruggers at VP then?? This should go in OT as it has nout to do with the beautiful game? A bit like Lamberts tactics actually!

Take a day off for **** sake

Ruggers ..

Nout ...

Suicide would be my suggestion.

• Like 1

Me too! Missed out on the England v Wales game and the final though -_-

The annoying thing is I wanted to go the South Africa v Samoa game as that's likely to be a better game than Australia v Uruguay but it's on the same day as England v Wales so I went for the other in case.

I applied for all of England's group games and all potential knock-out matches. Didn't get a thing. Neither did any of my mates. Yet a friend of a friend got tickets for a group game, semi-final AND final. word removed.

I know the ballot is random but that still doesn't seem fair.

• Like 1

I applied for all of England's group games and all potential knock-out matches. Didn't get a thing. Neither did any of my mates. Yet a friend of a friend got tickets for a group game, semi-final AND final. word removed.

I know the ballot is random but that still doesn't seem fair.

A friend of my sister's applied for loads of tickets, for a few different games and got them all! He's now selling them to his friends for 'face value', she says he's not the type to scalp tickets but it's still wrong.

Â