Villa Park to be used as a rugby stadium

mikeyp102

I set my game limit to 2 or 3 (can't remember which) so I wasn't stung with a massive bill if I somehow got them all.

I agree, it seems wrong that some people can end up going to several games whereas most people end up with nothing. I'm not sure how realistic it would have been but ideally, there should've been some sort of system for a more even distribution of tickets. This exact same thing happened with the Olympics. To be one of the lucky ones eh?

Edited by JB

Would it be that difficult to design a system so that if you get a ticket for one game then that stops you getting a ticket for any others. Seems massively unfair that some get nothing and others are getting more than one. Then again I always think these random ballots aren't totally random anyway 

• Like 2

Saying that the tickets went on sale to club members first, then another bunch, then another then what was left over went to everyone else (us) so it's not like every ticket has gone through the ballot. Have to see what's on general sale next month.

Â