Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Haven't seen the game but if the sitters are as bad as mentioned, then the media are going to have a w*nkfest over Lambert's selections...MOTD (who coincidently never show decent highlights of us) will constantly show these misses and then say Lambert has messed up and doesn't know what he doing...

It would be misleading to put this down to a couple of missed chances. We've missed one really golden sitter and one pretty good one - but they've also missed one or two of their own and still scored two. Spurs have just done more and more has come off for them. This is more down to midfield selection than striker selection IMO.

Personal problem. I would suggest a good therapist

Personal problem you say, care to elaborate? Indeed a therapist is most certainly taking things to an extreme; If anyone is getting personal it is you my friend ;-) My thoughts are with you...

Apparently you can't say we're shit, so you'll have to come with me and "man up" at full time (whatever that means) :lol:

Means stop crying like a girl and face up to things. We are not SHIT as you put it. We're a young team trying to find there feet. But each to there own i guess, if you want to moan i guess you're free to do so :-/

Means stop crying like a girl and face up to things. We are not SHIT as you put it. We're a young team trying to find there feet. But each to there own i guess, if you want to moan i guess you're free to do so :-/

BEFORE WE GET ANY RESPONSES TO THIS - LEAVE IT OUT. THESE ARE TESTING TIMES FOR VILLA FANS. LET'S NOT TAKE IT OUT ON EACH OTHER.

Perhaps I should have qualified it by saying "we are shit compared to Spurs" :wacko:

WM are ripping Benteke apart

his had a better game than against wba, but 2 real chances in the space of five minutes with the score at 0-0 and he goes all emile benteskey.