Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Haven't seen the game but if the sitters are as bad as mentioned, then the media are going to have a w*nkfest over Lambert's selections...MOTD (who coincidently never show decent highlights of us) will constantly show these misses and then say Lambert has messed up and doesn't know what he doing...

We are losing to a team who have world class players in every position. We have one and he appears to be on the way out in Jan. For me it's not that i don't care, i'm just not surprised how crap we are. Last season we played shit football and were shit, this season we play nicer football but we are still shit. I would not be surprised to see our gutless team go down this season. Our only saving grace could be Vlaar, who looks a quality captain.

Apparently you can't say we're shit, so you'll have to come with me and "man up" at full time (whatever that means) :lol:

we are shit, cant even win a header this second half.

no excuses for continued hoof ball

benteke needs to be not used for the next game as it seems they think by hoofing it to him is a plan, it is, a plan for losing and playing shit.