Media and punditry

BOF

Neville and Carragher are a good combo.

came to post this. extremely good analysis so far

In all honesty i don't see the point of them doing a show together, one should do the SNF and the other should do MNF.  If anything we'll end up getting a reduced role from either, although perhaps Neville can't commit as much as last season with his England duties.

Jamie Redknapp is the single biggest useless **** gobshite of a 'pundit' that I have ever witnessed in my entire life.

Yeah wanking over this Liverpool side who had 5 shots all game I found nauseatingly.

Was watching SSN yesterday afternoon.when that creepy f**ker Jim White starts going on about the Manure and Chelsea game, and started goin one how it was shaping up to be a classic. WTF, how can a game shape up to be a classic when its four hours til kick off. Games can only start shaping up as classics during the game i.e. the action on the pitch during the 90 or so mins makes it a classic, nothing else.

Loved the fact it turned out to be a s*** game.

Really find that Jim White creepy, patronising, and a right brown nose..

Disclaimer: I've only "acquired" a few episodes of the BBC MOTD, mostly from last season.

I daresay that NBC's version of MOTD with such historically great footballers as Robbie Mustoe, Robbie Earle, and Kyle "should have been named Robbie" Martino is better than the BBC's. Lineker's punditry for MOTD2 isn't terrible, either. That all four have been generally pro-Villa is a bonus.

Was watching SSN yesterday afternoon.when that creepy f**ker Jim White starts going on about the Manure and Chelsea game, and started goin one how it was shaping up to be a classic. WTF, how can a game shape up to be a classic when its four hours til kick off. Games can only start shaping up as classics during the game i.e. the action on the pitch during the 90 or so mins makes it a classic, nothing else.

Oh don't get me started on that ****. People think he is a big part of deadline day. I think he's the single worst part of it. In fact probably the only bad part of it. How the **** he manages to shout for his entire shift. He's the archetypal hype merchant too. Perfect for Sky.

Dave Whelan spends a day with Jim White was probably the sickest thing ive ever seen on Sky though they nearly topped it last friday when geoff shreeves and Terry went fishing

:puke:

I saw that too (Terry & Shreeves), and while I wasn't gone on the 2 people involved, I did like the novel idea of it and would like to see more of it.

I love when **** all happens on deadline day and you can see the presenters physically scramble for the slightest piece of news on their desks.

think they will stop sending a journalist to Villa Park from this season :P

I love when **** all happens on deadline day and you can see the presenters physically scramble for the slightest piece of news on their desks.

No that's when they turn Jim up to 11 :(:rant:

Jim White is a word removed and your typical Sky shill. Genuinely good presenters like Mark Bolton don't survive on that channel but dribbling dullards like Jim White basically have a job for life.

On the subject of Mark Bolton, he did a great job on Sky's Spanish football coverage,  now you have Scott Minto, a guy who was a shit player and now an even worse pundit ruining it. 

Scott Minto is to presenting what Jamie Redknapp is to punditry. 

Â