Media and punditry

BOF

Richards is worse, they're a pair of complete morons. I can't remember the last time I didn't walk away and mute the TV at half time, there's never anything of value added by pundits.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Richards is worse, they're a pair of complete morons. I can't remember the last time I didn't walk away and mute the TV at half time, there's never anything of value added by pundits.

im surprised it still exists if im honest, id have thought modern football fans would have walked away from pre and post game punditry by now

but then thats probably also why they stick clowns and grumpy bastards on

• Like 1

They should get football tactics writers doing punditry- I.e the Michael Cox/TIFO types- who can actually analyse the game. The ex players just talk crap about “pashun” and meaningless cliches 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Davkaus said:

At least Richards is an honest moron.

9 hours ago, JPJCB said:

They should get football tactics writers doing punditry- I.e the Michael Cox/TIFO types- who can actually analyse the game. The ex players just talk crap about “pashun” and meaningless cliches 

If they can get someone less insufferably smug sounding than TIFO, that would be great.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

What are thoughts on Nedum Onuoha? I find him to be well balanced and forthcoming (admitting his City bias) vs some of the other personalities 

I think I may have said before On Here, but can't remember, but anyway I think he's one of the best around. I find he usually has some actual insight, rather than soundbites and cliches.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

What are thoughts on Nedum Onuoha? I find him to be well balanced and forthcoming (admitting his City bias) vs some of the other personalities 

Done a great podcast undr the cosh on patreon iirc. Comes across brilliantly. Very intelligent and thoughtful guy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sne said:

I see the media have re-started their quest to try and sell Kane to Manchester again. United this time.

They are doing a better job of getting him a transfer than his brother/agent 😂

• Like 1

Joe Cole: “I’ve never known a stadium to be this rocking in all my time”

They’re playing music over the tannoy and there are some bubbles floating around. Do me a favour Joe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do really like the Forest Green system especially the lack of gambling sponsors and the owner seems a decent guy.  Jim White again a shambles

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Â