Ashley Westwood

Nabby

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I had a bloke go off at me saying he was booing the decision. Like Westwood knows that. Either way, you're still booing

we have some idiot fans

No need to boo it at all. I don't always agree with subs but I have never ever ever ever booed our own players. There is a poison at Villa Park, fans who think they have the right to boo our own - and then wonder why we don't perform and use that as an excuse to boo. Idiots.

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 08:42, sidcow said:

Well friggle me backwards with a teaspoon. 

Because of a comment in the January transfer thread I checked when Ashley's currently contract expires. 

It seems that in August 2015 we gave him a new 5 YEAR CONTRACT.  5 blinking years only signed last year. 

And guess what,  at the time he signed this he was STILL CONTRACTED TILL 2017 ANYWAY. 

I mean what the hell were they thinking? 

Why offer another 5 years two years ahead of the contract being Up? 

I understand that for a top star especially if they cost a lot of money and you don't want to lose them for free but Ashley Westwood.  What the Hell? 

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:22, TRO said:

I need training for that:)

And a licence.

4 minutes ago, AJ said:

Westwood is disappointing, but our own fans booing him is even more so. :(

Booing him at any stage in the game is ridiculous, but while 2-1 up coming on? Come on. Knuckledraggers.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Booing him at any stage in the game is ridiculous, but while 2-1 up coming on? Come on. Knuckledraggers.

Closet small heath fans? That would be a twist.

Hearing that so called 'fans' booed him today when we were 2-1 up makes me glad that I live thousands of miles away and cant go to games, because i would no doubt get in much trouble. 

I would love a booer to fess up on VT and explain their actions but I'm sure they only do when they can in a cowardly way. 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Hearing that so called 'fans' booed him today when we were 2-1 up makes me glad that I live thousands of miles away and cant go to games, because i would no doubt get in much trouble. 

I would love a booer to fess up on VT and explain their actions but I'm sure they only do when they can in a cowardly way. 

Yeah well my dad can beat up your dad