Ashley Westwood

Nabby

2 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

We simply don't have the players for not at all though. None of our midfielders can play in a 2 bar tish and that's a severe lack of oversight on the management side. 

We need to set up in a 3 (tish + whoever) and simply become more solid. 

It that means leaving names on the bench then so be it. 

We don't have any names?

Don't let ridiculous price tags like 15m quid for a 1 season championship striker make you think that ppl will bat eyelids when they're dropped.

Edited by Woodytom

Post to my mate from Deepdale earlier to give him a first half summary, the 2 players refer to Rmc and Tish, the coward comment refers to the 6/7th tackle he's made in his whole villa career that are snidey/from behind, with intent to hurt just to cover his own inadequacies. Rant over but an epitome of our problems, time to hit the bar. 'Ashley Westwood is a **** coward. And RDM deserves to go just for the 2 players mentioned earlier that are on the bench!'

this was after the fanny dallied on the ball for 10/15 seconds to finally kill the game off for Preston.

On 27 September 2016 at 22:09, Keyblade said:

We're really blaming him out of all the 11 players? Because he made a 10 minute cameo that coincided with us conceding? Really? This thread is an absolute joke.

You know that is precisely what is NOT being said....That is something you would expect his dad to write.

ridiculous interpretation.

does it not dawn on you its the last 4 years is in the back of any writers minds.

Edited by TRO

7 minutes ago, Richard said:

Se people want dyche but he was prepared to spend 6m on this useless turd in the summer 

And has already got Lowton to boot....another lightweight.

Just now, TRO said:

You know that is precisely what is NOT being said....That is something you would expect his dad to write.

ridiculous interpretation.

What, that was exactly what was being said. It's in here in black and white.

Not going to risk posting on a poster again..... but even if Westwood is not playing well and probably should be dropped some of the things written about him is deplorable..... im embarassed to say the least. Make your point, voice your displeasure but articulate your point so we dont all look stupid and uneducated. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

What, that was exactly what was being said. It's in here in black and white.

What .....based on one game.....nah, not having that.

if thats what is being written, its based on all the other **** he has produced.

its probably just been reiterated of a crucial incident in todays game.

blimey, even I can see that.

12 minutes ago, TRO said:

What .....based on one game.....nah, not having that.

if thats what is being written, its based on all the other **** he has produced.

its probably just been reiterated of a crucial incident in todays game.

blimey, even I can see that.

I think you're confusing it with this game. He was blamed after the Barnsley matched that he had almost nothing to do with. He didn't even make a mistake during his whopping 15 min sub appearance.

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I think you're confusing it with this game. He was blamed after the Barnsley matched that he had almost nothing to do with. He didn't even make a mistake during his whopping 15 min sub appearance.

A lot built up about this bloke but what was your opinion on his 45 mins today? Sums up his Villa career for me but willing to be corrected....

Just now, Mammoth10 said:

A lot built up about this bloke but what was your opinion on his 45 mins today? Sums up his Villa career for me but willing to be corrected....

Haven't seen it, so I can't say. Apparently was at fault for one of the goals so I can understand criticism if that were the case.

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Haven't seen it, so I can't say. Apparently was at fault for one of the goals so I can understand criticism if that were the case.

He was most definetly at fault for the second , a typical Westwood moment losing a 5050 battle 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

He was most definetly at fault for the second , a typical Westwood moment losing a 5050 battle 

Epitomised his for me, held onto the ball trying to be stronger than his opponent, should have laid it off to the equally as inept CB (not sure which it was) to hoof it clear, it failed, it killed the game off.  Moments later smashed one of their players from behind in a nothing challenge, to maybe show he was trying, this bloke is a disgrace, I can pass a ball 10/20 yards back and sideways, I can definitely kick someone in the air, I can't however influence a football match at this level, same as this fraud! Get him away from this squad. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Wasnt a 50/50. He had the ball, tried shielding it instead of actually doing something. That sums him up.

He did have the ball, that Pearson who ran the show had a go and he lost out, hence the 5050 battle comment which is typical of him, which he also did v Forrest in the build up to one of their goals 

56 minutes ago, Mammoth10 said:

Epitomised his for me, held onto the ball trying to be stronger than his opponent, should have laid it off to the equally as inept CB (not sure which it was) to hoof it clear, it failed, it killed the game off.  Moments later smashed one of their players from behind in a nothing challenge, to maybe show he was trying, this bloke is a disgrace, I can pass a ball 10/20 yards back and sideways, I can definitely kick someone in the air, I can't however influence a football match at this level, same as this fraud! Get him away from this squad. 

I just don't get how RDM has neglected the midfield in the summer leaving us with this fraud as a first choice 

• Like 2