Richard Dunne

Zatman

Benteke was responsible in some way for half our goals this season, I'd say it was fair to say he kept us up and world be a massive loss.

On the dunne point, I'll leave you to believe everyone is honest and its a beautiful world

Benteke was responsible in some way for half our goals this season, I'd say it was fair to say he kept us up and world be a massive loss.

On the dunne point, I'll leave you to believe everyone is honest and its a beautiful world

As long as there's fairies and unicorns I'm sold.

Not sure why Dunne would need a story about being injured all season if it wasn't true.

No idea why he would persist with that lie once he's out of contract either, he'd have a much better chance of finding a new club if he could finally come out and say he's not an injury prone 34 year old centre back after all.

It makes a lot more sense that he was just injured this year.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Naive

Redknapp enthused about the quality possessed by Dunne but also admitted if his recent injury problems return the club retain the right to cancel the contract.

'This is a great signing for us,' Redknapp said.

'He's a top-class defender and a great guy. He's a good character and just what we need.

'He was City's Player of the Year four years running, and he will be fantastic at this football club. He's exactly the type I'm looking for.

'Obviously he had his problems last season with the injury but there's an agreement in place that if he breaks down, the contract can be ended. He's confident he'll be okay and from our point of view, if he doesn't have any problems with it then we've just signed a very, very good centre-half.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2364039/QPR-sign-defender-Richard-Dunne-free-transfer.html#ixzz2Z8tdzRMJ 

Edited by Cizzler

Â