Richard Dunne

Zatman

:wave: So long Dunner, please take your fellow Man C reject with you as well!

which one ;)

The Irish one on big wages of course!

Re Dunne: Didn't rate him when we signed him, he proved me completely wrong, was actually lightening quick and made PFA team of the season. Since then he has since tailed off massively to the point of being a fabled 'bad apple'.

Overall not worth the money but not the worst signing MON made by a long shot.

which one ;)

Re Dunne: Didn't rate him when we signed him, he proved me completely wrong, was actually lightening quick and made PFA team of the season. Since then he has since tailed off massively to the point of being a fabled 'bad apple'.

Overall not worth the money but not the worst signing MON made by a long shot.

MON would be perfect for Everton.

I personally have no problem with Dunne. He played well under Mon, then fell out with the French clearing in the woods (who wouldn't?) & was fairly ordinary under McShite.

It is not Dunne's fault that he got a long term injury.

Apart from having one bad error in him almost every single game he wasn't that bad a player.

I wish him well because the chances are he may well break down again next time he steps up to the plate.

It was a pity that we could not get him fit this season as a lot of the more inexperienced players could have learnt a lot from him despite his occasional errors.

Fair play to our boys though for getting through this season & ultimately surviving without him

• Like 1

:wave: So long Dunner, please take your fellow Man C reject with you as well!

which one ;)

Oops I forgot about Given when typing that! I meant Ireland. 'Given' his reported salary & length of contract I can see Shay hanging around and being the Premier League's bast paid sub keeper for another couple of years!

I think Shay will want to leave. He's the competitive type.

Depends on how much of a pay cut he would take, but if Spurs can sign Friedel at 39 (?) then someone will snatch up Given

I think Shay will want to leave. He's the competitive type.

Depends on how much of a pay cut he would take, but if Spurs can sign Friedel at 39 (?) then someone will snatch up Given

Shay has gone to shite over the past few years, couldn't see any club wanting to pick him up on anything near his current salary.. 

We've nearly shipped out most of those high earners crippling us now, it would be great to get shot of Ireland, Hutton, CNZ & Given in one summer too. With Dunne included that must be £260k/w :o

That could get us at least 8 quality players.

Edited by villarule123

Good signing at the time but now is the right time to let him go.

Its a shame the Irish trio could not replicate the success (or effort) of their 90's counterparts.

He's having a leaving do with a few of the lads tonight.

Richard has started drinking about 10 minutes ago and this is how the clubhouse is looking...

N%5ETRASHED_SNACK_BAR_1999_COURTESY_SCOT

Thanks for your efforts Richard, I'll be fair I was happy with his signing at the start. He's definitely a defensive destroyer, just sadly getting slower as time goes by.

Edited by juteface

which one ;)

Which one? :lol:

Are you daft? The one who was disappointing against Bradford. The one who retired from international duty. The one who hasn't scored all season.

I'll give you a clue, first name begins with 's', surname is a common word but not usually a name.

which one ;)
Which one? :lol:

Are you daft? The one who was disappointing against Bradford. The one who retired from international duty. The one who hasn't scored all season.

I'll give you a clue, first name begins with 's', surname is a common word but not usually a name.

I think you'll find that was a joke - and a funny one at that. 

Â