Richard Dunne

Zatman

Glad to see his wages gone and considering how many ballsups him and Collins were responsible for I can't say I'm upset. Think the reactions some of you are giving are on that  "mixing in personal insults" borderline which I find a bit out of order. That bracket falls under El-Hadj Diouf and Joey Barton.

Rumours were he's lost his fortune (£25m , I know ) in failed business ventures

Bye bye fatty , you cost us a LC trophy you slow deficient oil tanker slag

I get the feeling some on this forum don't really like you CI.

However, I'd be very surprised if they'd be rejoicing at your misfortune.

Rumours were he's lost his fortune (£25m , I know ) in failed business ventures

Bye bye fatty , you cost us a LC trophy you slow deficient oil tanker slag

This post reflects more poorly on you than on the player tbh.

Tbf, similarly derogatory comments have been made to players. It doesn't make CI's post right, but without the abuse, I see where he's coming from ;)

Tbf, similarly derogatory comments have been made to players. It doesn't make CI's post right, but without the abuse, I see where he's coming from ;)

It's the abuse that is reflective, not the sentiment.

Ha ha the hypocrisy in VT is unreal . Off the scale

Regardless of the abuse, I thought your post was nonsense. For me the goal your probably talking about sums up Richards Dunne's career. Great tackle but led to a mistake. Bit like the Torres goal where he was just to quick for him for Spain.

Phil Dowd and the fact we were playing the best team in the country lost us that final.

So after not lifting a finger or indeed his very fat arse for villa for 12 months , he's miraculously fit for ROI tomorrow

Fat word removed

Edited by CI

Sky Sports News have just had an interview with him.

Dunne said Lambert favours youth over experience and that players like Given, Warnock and himself could have offered something last season. Also said that you "don't argue with the gaffer as it sounds like sour grapes"

Nothing we didn't know already really, but think he does have a point. We can't rely on youth completely.

Not sure he had a point. We relied on experience the season before and this season the kids did better and have set us up for a better future.

It's still sour grapes

• Like 1

Dunne said Lambert favours youth over experience and that players like Given, Warnock and himself could have offered something last season. Also said that you "don't argue with the gaffer as it sounds like sour grapes"

Nothing we didn't know already really, but think he does have a point. We can't rely on youth completely.

He was injured for the whole season so could never have offered anything. Guzan is better than Given (who still featured in the cups). Warnock has been a liability for a long time. Next!

Ha ha the hypocrisy in VT is unreal . Off the scale

Regardless of the abuse, I thought your post was nonsense. For me the goal your probably talking about sums up Richards Dunne's career. Great tackle but led to a mistake. Bit like the Torres goal where he was just to quick for him for Spain.

Phil Dowd and the fact we were playing the best team in the country lost us that final.

True, but I'd bet my last penny that with Dunne in the team last season we'd have conceded a hell of a lot fewer than the 69 league goals we let in at the wrong end.

• Like 1

He was injured for the whole season so could never have offered anything. Guzan is better than Given (who still featured in the cups). Warnock has been a liability for a long time. Next!

Joe Bennett is a liability. As bad as Warnick was at times I'd still take him in the team over Bennett every time.

It does seem a coincidence that he is suddenly fit enough to play an international & comes out with a comment that he & others "could have played a part".

We'll never know what really happened with Dunne last season but one thing that's obvious is that Lerner/Lambert want all the big earners out of the club.

Joe Bennett is a liability. As bad as Warnick was at times I'd still take him in the team over Bennett every time.

There were rumours that Warnock was a disruptive influence. I agree about Bennett being a liability but at least he has the potential to improve.

There were rumours that Warnock was a disruptive influence. I agree about Bennett being a liability but at least he has the potential to improve.

I don't think he'll ever become a top class fullback but we're stuck with him because he's cheap and we won't pay the going rate for Premier League standard players anymore. I think we're relying on getting a bit lucky like we did with Benteke in the future.

Â