Richard Dunne

Zatman

Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is imo, frighteningly wrong.

He has been without question our best defender this season and arguably our best player - albeit the lot of them have been absolutely garbage.

Thought he was excellent in the last game and was the one person who looked to drive us forward at the end - putting his head where it hurts.

Prone to mistakes - Yes. Anymore than others (especially Cuellar)? - No.

Reminiscent of Dann getting injured for Blues, and with Clark out as well, for the 1st time this season, Im worried.

Anyone who thinks this is a good thing is imo, frighteningly wrong.

He has been without question our best defender this season and arguably our best player - albeit the lot of them have been absolutely garbage.

Thought he was excellent in the last game and was the one person who looked to drive us forward at the end - putting his head where it hurts.

Prone to mistakes - Yes. Anymore than others (especially Cuellar)? - No.

Reminiscent of Dann getting injured for Blues, and with Clark out as well, for the 1st time this season, Im worried.

Absolutely this. I can't believe that anyone thinks it could be a blessing in disguise especially given that during his absence we will come up against the more physical forwards in the mould of Yakubu and Kevin Davies.

were screwed!

i really hope that cuellar can read what c0ck up collins is going to do next to be able to prevent it, and with warnock and hutton, what chance do we have now except to kidnap all the decent strikers were likely to face till the end of the season? lol

Anyone else thinking Dunne's absence may be a blessing in disguise ?

Yes.

Yes see my sig

What would you do?

am pretty sure he will think of saying something and then sees the size of Dunne and runs off like a child :P

• 2 weeks later...

The defence certainly did well without him today but I think today's showing was insignificant. Watching Wigan trying to figure out how to attack us was like watching some old silent comedy movie half the time.

I'm still undecided as to whether Dunne's absence will hurt us over a longer run; he's probably our best CB when on form, but his form had been terrible before the injury.

Wigan's attack is no measure of whether Dunne will be missed or not.

They are as clueless as a virgin teenager fumbling around trying to get his cock into a gaping fanny hole.

There are going to be tougher tests ahead.

Â