Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

In my opinion CNZ should be the first player to .

Yep - it should have been one of the first things lambert did to show this joker the door. Bit dissapointed hes still here. He can't start on sat ? - I d play herd, bannan, carruthers ahead of him.

Id take £4m for him - if anyones intersted.

For me N'Zog is a bit like Ireland in that it's a chicken and egg type scenario.

By that I mean if Lambert gets the team playing in a way that allows Villa to be successful whilst lining up like we did on Sat we'll need luxury type players like N'Zog and Ireland. The issue being is they are often less effective than harder working but less able players during that transition.

So yes we could sideline N'Zog and replace with Herd for now but eventually we'll get to the point where we'll need a flair type player to give us a cutting edge.

So I guess the decision is whether it's financially viable/desireable to sell these players on the cheap to then need to replace them with similar for more money later, or keep them involved and hope the rest of the team develops quickly enough to enable them to play to their strengths and prove their worth.

Now I'm not saying there aren't better players out there but I do think we need to be realistic about how much we want to spend and what kind of names we can attract without at least signs of improvement on the pitch.

I don't like him at all...

i thnk he is absolutely papa bouba diop..

however if we are to give him a chance at playing well Lambert needs to get him away from the centre of the pitch...

so many times against West Ham he was caught in the congestion in the middle of the pitch and he simply does not have the control or the composure to deal with being put under pressure...

If we play wide with wingers maybe in a 442 we might see him improve...

get him to hug the touchline where there are fewer opposing players and give him it to his feet and see what he can do....

if you watched him at Wigan he was always right on the touchline and received the ball with a lot of space to run into or just one or two players to take on...

if we are going to play narrow and ask him to play inside then he is an absolute waste of space

This is what Sir Bobby Robson said about CNZ.

Robson later said of him: "N'Zogbia could go to the very top with the right coaching and motivation, and I hope it is with Newcastle. I signed him as a teenager and he was one of the most naturally gifted players of that age I'd ever seen."

http://tiny.cc/93xbjw

I still believe he will be a success.

Yeah, but where's Robson now?

i carnt work out zog,from the home games i have seen hes been a waste of a shirt,weather that was down to ginger i dont know,has he set the game on fire in pre season? i think ireland fall into the zog/failure bracket.

Another £9m wasted by Houllier

9.5mil and it was McLeish who signed him :?

Took the bait there !!!!!!

I was hoping to hook mantis though !

No offence but I really don't know with you.

Lol I know my Houlliers from my Mcleish's !

Personally I'm very impressed with his consistency, he really doesn't get enough credit for it.

He can invariably be relied on to make absolutely the wrong choice regarding a run, a pass or a dribble attempt. On those rare occasions when he lets us down by making the right choice he soon makes up for it by **** it up completely.

I'm sick of the sight of him in C&B. I want him gone equally as much as I want to see the back of Hutton, Warnock and Dunne. He spent an entire season being shite and is not going to come good. Don't give me any "He just needs to settle... he just needs to find his confidence... he gets played out of position... he doesn't have the talent around him..." **** bullshit. He is supposedly a pro footballer who moved less than 100 miles to another club and performed marginally better than George Weah's "cousin".

I hope to Christ PL manages to offload him before we find him "Beyeing" us for the next few years.

All I can say to him is "Don't Bogarde this joint, my friend."

Â