Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

When did he sulk? Never seen him be lazy either, I think he tracks back a lot.

Could be wrong but he was one of our best players end of last season.

A much better player than Weimann, he makes things happen. Weimann needs the team to play well before he does anything.

Bang on with this. With what we are playing with at the moment im hoping Lambert will put him back in the team. He wont be shown up by the likes of Lowton. Westwood or Wiemann thats for sure!!!

Definately not lazy either, selfish maybe but lazy no way.

Best thing lambert could do is get him back in the team, cause he will be worth nothing if he is not even offered a place to prove himself.

When did he sulk? Never seen him be lazy either, I think he tracks back a lot.

Could be wrong but he was one of our best players end of last season.

A much better player than Weimann, he makes things happen. Weimann needs the team to play well before he does anything.

Bang on with this. With what we are playing with at the moment im hoping Lambert will put him back in the team. He wont be shown up by the likes of Lowton. Westwood or Wiemann thats for sure!!!

Definately not lazy either, selfish maybe but lazy no way.

Best thing lambert could do is get him back in the team, cause he will be worth nothing if he is not even offered a place to prove himself.

yep I think the only thing he ever did wrong was try and take on too many players run into cul-de-sacs and lose possession.

I think the main reason he was in and out of the team was when we were defensively terrible (which was a lot) we had to sacrifice him for 'extra defensive bodies' as he doesn't really tackle.

I would have thought that when fit and not suffering Richard Dunne Groin syndrome, he would be able to do well in a side much more confident and assured defensively.

I got fed up with him at the United game near the end of last year. He just strolled around the pitch without any attempt to close down or look for the ball. It was one of the worst performances I've seen and he was taken off at half time. IIRC it was also the last time he played for us.

Is this guy going to return this year? Hes become just another problem with his injuries and seems to have helped reduce our purchasing power due to his high wages.

If we can get him back this year give him a run of games and try to ship him out in the summer unless he comes back with an appetite.

I got fed up with him at the United game near the end of last year. He just strolled around the pitch without any attempt to close down or look for the ball. It was one of the worst performances I've seen and he was taken off at half time. IIRC it was also the last time he played for us.

It was a criminal from Lambert , Starting him in that game !!

That's good news. Hopefully he can play apart behind the strikers as we didn't sign playmakers. Because if he want's to do it, he can. But it depends on if he wants too. He must be chomping at the bit after being out so long.

Maybe N'Zog isn't too far away from first team involvement hence the lack of signing a 'No.10' - he's on pretty big wages, considering the rest of the squad now and think we'd rather get our monies worth than let him around once fit from his injury.

I think he can still do a job for us - at least until the Summer, where he can be moved on or retained for the final year of his contract.

I'll be impressed if Lambert plays him when he comes back as CNZ seemed to be one of the mob squad who was just dropped straight away.

We play him as a winger, he isn't a winger...he drifts inside all the time...perhaps he can be our number 10...and it would be like a new signing

He is hard work no doubt, but I do believe he can make a great addition to the team and improve us no end. Problem is, im begining to think Lambert isn't up to the challenge of bringing him back in, not his sort of player who will bow down to him. Even though personally im desperate to see him back in the team, i think he will go in the summer.

• Like 1

He is hard work no doubt, but I do believe he can make a great addition to the team and improve us no end. Problem is, im begining to think Lambert isn't up to the challenge of bringing him back in, not his sort of player who will bow down to him.

What the hell does that mean?

Nzogbia's best assets are his pace, his directness /dribbling and taking shots with his left foot. It makes no sense to play him as a number 10 as he tends to run into traffic and has hasn't got the speed of thought to play that role effectively.

I've said it for some time now that his best role would be playing a similar role that Gabby plays when we play 4-3-3 but on the right hand side as a wide forward ( Similar role to what Adam Johnson plays for Sunderland as they are quite similar players IMO ). That way, it gives him more opportunity to get 1v1 against the fullback, more time to cut inside and get shots off and less defensive responsibility, all the things that he is good at!

I honestly think he could be a very handy option in that position but he's never been used there by us at all for some reason

Edited by Biskitt

Â