Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Honestly thought after the back to back wins v Reading & QPR that we were safe, but now I'd say it's back hanging in the balance. This season has been so draining.

Its worrying that even though we have played much better over a number of games now we still haven't pulled away from the relegation zone. 

If Newcastle lose and other pick up point this weekend I think they will crumble under the pressure.Not so long ago they were relegated and the tension at home might be too much.First choice keeper out , best CB out they are very much in it.The late win against Fulham might just be enough for them,,,

there nearly 12 months old but i dont think things have changed that much for us but heres some finance stuff that will be important should we go down.....

wages -

BH4QrwUCAAMyI2A.jpg

debt -

BH4RIwfCUAAH5Oo.jpg

wages to turnover -

BH4Q6mMCEAAkisi.jpg

commercial revenue -

BH4Qd9aCUAAHPXP.jpg

match day revenue -

BH4P9kBCIAEaHps.jpg

and probably the most important one, reliance on tv money

BH4QWnACYAAeN1X.jpg

from @swissramble

• Like 1

I've changed my vote to No (just come back off holiday, so I am a bit late).

We are picking up points, and see us picking up more than Sunderland and Stoke, and reckon that Wigan are unlikely to get more than us, as in previous seasons they relied on a few freak results, which I don't see being repeated. We will be OK - believe!!!

They're for last season though so the figures are wrong.

That's why I said there nearly 12 months old' but things won't have changed that much for us, id imagine qprs look 10 times worse

Sunderland and Norwich earn more commercial money than us?

Surprised by that.

When you look at the match day revenue and the commercial revenue we should be a top 8 teams.

Just shows how badly run we've been to have 3 consecutive relegation worried seasons.

The Sunderland home game has taken on epic proportions . Hopefully we can play well on TV for once.

When did we last win a televised PL game ??

West Ham at home back in February.
Thanks didn't realise it was so recent.

I can only see us getting 2 more points this season. I think we have had our little run. a point at norwich and a point against sunderland is all we will get. throwing away that lead against fulham has done for us i fear

I can only see us getting 2 more points this season. I think we have had our little run. a point at norwich and a point against sunderland is all we will get. throwing away that lead against fulham has done for us i fear

Bannan can save us. Recall Bannan.

Everyone thinks Wigan or villa right? Look at stoke where are they gonna pick up points? I can guarantee qpr will either draw or beat them this weekend they then have Norwich but after that they have spurs and Southampton on last day and I think Sunderland some where in there away to. Don't look at Wigan as the weak point look at stoke. We could well go to Wigan on last day needing point for both of us to stay up and the game might be played out like a farce :D