Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Not the hammering we'd hoped for, but the result we needed.

Wigan have been getting lucky in the last few games, but not this time. let's hope that will have an impact on their spirits.

Westham did a decent job tonight, hopefully again this weekend

I feel a little better now. Had they gotten a result against City, I would have been pulling my hair out. As it stands, they'd only be over us on GD if they win their next match

For information, here's the bottom 3 teams on the form table

Norwich - L D D L D L, 3 points

Reading - L L L L L D, 1 point

Stoke - L L D L L L, 1 point

For everyone else in the scrum

Wigan - W L W W D L, 10 points

Aston Villa - L W W L W D, 10 points

Newcastle - L W L L W L, 6 points

Sunderland - D L D L L W, 5 points

Edited by Kwan
  • Like 1

God we needed that.

Praying for Wigan to lose, oh how we've dropped!!

Please please please can we just have a boring mid table finish season next year.

Yeah - but you haven't specified a division ?

• Like 2

Not the hammering we'd hoped for, but the result we needed.

Wigan have been getting lucky in the last few games, but not this time. let's hope that will have an impact on their spirits.

Westham did a decent job tonight, hopefully again this weekend

The game is at West Ham who are a decent side at home. We may not slip back in to the relegation zone this weekend.

Was just in Wigan an forum their going on like they beat city one guy said they'll win every other game they have left. A defeat is a defeat no matter what manner it occurred they missed their chances and paid for it and mind you this is a city team who had a real tough game Sunday and have been below par all season just look at the gap to united. Wigan have confidence because thy have been in this situation a lot of times before. West ham were really good tonight and will see the Wigan game as their game to secure their top flight status I don't think Wigan will go to be honest but I don't see why their fans are so confident and were not. After 32 games for tem the table doesn't lie

Was just in Wigan an forum their going on like they beat city one guy said they'll win every other game they have left. A defeat is a defeat no matter what manner it occurred they missed their chances and paid for it and mind you this is a city team who had a real tough game Sunday and have been below par all season just look at the gap to united. Wigan have confidence because thy have been in this situation a lot of times before. West ham were really good tonight and will see the Wigan game as their game to secure their top flight status I don't think Wigan will go to be honest but I don't see why their fans are so confident and were not. After 32 games for tem the table doesn't lie

Proves it's not just at VillaTalk then that you have deluded wallybrains. :)

Haha exactly. Their playing well but they have tough run in. I'd love to see them crumble at west ham. I can't see stoke Norwich Newcastle Wigan and Sunderland all winning this weekend can you ?

You just cursed it. 

when_someone_is_way_off.gif

• Like 1

Wigan are better than us guys, face it. They beat us 3-0 at home FGS. They'll finish higher than us too. If it came down to that last game they'll pass it around us and we'll play like complete dicks. Not sure why people can't see this and admit it. Thankfully we still have Stoke, Norwich and  Sunderland at to save us.

Edited by supernova26