Newcastle

Sunderland

West Ham

Reading

Norwich

Saints

QPR

Wigan

with Reading looking gone and still waiting to see what QPR can muster in january window. the problem is that all these teams are off form at the moment and we really cant keep depending on them all to be off form as during our beatings nobody has really capitalised position wise except maybe sunderland

Anybody saying we won't go down, on current evidence, is just showing blind faith...

Before our trio of disasters, I could agree that there was evidence to support both 'up' and 'down' predictions...but, we've just conceded 15 awful goals, most of which were our own creation or our own idiotic defending, and we've just list 0-3 at HOME to WIGAN...

Nobody can tell me that it doesn't look nailed on. Of course, things can change in another 3 games, but are you really confident about our chances knowing we have the ability (or lack of) to put out 3 performances like our last 3?

I never really bought into the Lambert idea, but then again, I really wanted Solksjaer, which would be been just as risky if not more do than Lambert. I just don't see what Lambert has offered us to deserve the loyalty some are showing him...our only decent league result was against Liverpool and even that can't outweigh getting tonked by a combined score of 24-1 against Citeh, Chelsea, Spurs SOUTHAMPTON and WIGAN, AT HOME!

Heads in the sand or heads out the sand time guys and girls, it's your choice, but if you choose to bury your head, don't try and make out like the people being realistic see crazy or bad fans...we're just making an informed prediction looking at the facts, not the belief that things can change...

Lex, honestly, you think that pre Liverpool, which is only 1 game, you've seen enough this season, which has been our worst start in 50 odd years or something, to show we'll be ok?

Man Yoo and Arsenal are 2 games where we showed promise, but in one, we failed to score and the other, we commited 2 errors that lead to 2 out 3 goals that were scored against us.

I respect your and everyone's opinion, but I am far from convinced mate, although I look forward to, and truly hope, that come May, you and others will be laughing at me and the like minded for not showing faith...

Heads in the sand or heads out the sand time guys and girls, it's your choice, but if you choose to bury your head, don't try and make out like the people being realistic see crazy or bad fans...we're just making an informed prediction looking at the facts, not the belief that things can change...

People were saying exactly the same thing last year. And the year before that.

It's nothing to do with sticking in your head in the sand, it's about staying positive, supporting the club and not being defeatist. Can we at least wait until 2013 before saying it's 'nailed on'?

I take your point, but this things are worse, in my opinion, than last year.

Our defence look awful, at least last year we weren't conceding as many, it was the we didn't score many...now it's both.

Also, the last 2 years weren't exactly miles off, without out last minute winner against Fulham last year, we'd have been down.

My support of the club is unwavering, I'm just being realistic about it. I'd like us to turn it around, which is me being positive, I know it is possible, which is me bring honest, but at the moment, I think we are one of the 3 worst teams in the fight, which is me looking at form and stats.

Good debates are brilliant, I like discussing this, my original post wasn't aimed at poster like the last 2 disagreeing with me, it was more at the ones who insult and mock an opinion based on sound evidence.

I remember many saying that at er we lot at home to Bolton last year we were definitely going down. It didn't happen. And although things look very bleak at the moment, what I have learnt is that anything can happen in football. We can't afford to be dropping points in our vital home games. Norwich away, chelsea at home and Wigan away are our last 3. Who'd want to go into those still in this position? Norwich would love nothing more than putting another nail in the coffin that day.

Anybody saying we won't go down, on current evidence, is just showing blind faith...

Nobody can tell me that it doesn't look nailed on.

Like everyone, you don't know what will happen, but to say that relegation is "nailed on" with half a season to go is idiotic

Things have gone bad in the last three games, they could easily improve in the next three

I'm still backing Lambert to sort this out in the transfer window and move us up the table

Three 1 nil defeats and people wouldn't feel half as bad , we'd still have the same points total mind

You are correct. But we'd have a much better goal difference - not the worst in England - and have performed better - not the hideously awful as we have.

We are out of our depth with another thrashing to come tomorrow

I remember many saying that at er we lot at home to Bolton last year we were definitely going down. It didn't happen. And although things look very bleak at the moment, what I have learnt is that anything can happen in football. We can't afford to be dropping points in our vital home games. Norwich away, chelsea at home and Wigan away are our last 3. Who'd want to go into those still in this position? Norwich would love nothing more than putting another nail in the coffin that day.

Last year we mustered some points on the board in the first half of the season that helped us.

We're going to have to do it in the second half of the season now which will be a struggle, as the team has got progressively worse and completely devoid of confidence (January window aside of course that could make all the difference).

Nailed on to me implies something is likely...the step on from this is certainty. I can't be certain, as there is a long way to go, but, unless things change PDQ then it will look certain pretty soon. Perhaps it means something different to others...I'll change my words to 'looking likely'

Richard is right, 3 1 nils would be different...but it wasn't 1 nil, it was 8, 4 and 3 nil with performances that can only be described as terrible.

I don't see evidence that we can turn this around, whereas I have seen a lot if evidence that we are in a lot of trouble with no means of getting out...

3 games does not a season make...apply this as you wish, the last 3 games, or our 3 (maybe more) decent games...

Not here to argue, please don't think that, I'm also not here to antagonise anyone, just putting my opinion in...