Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

I am going to chill out a bit and stop worrying about us being relegated. I am scared, who wouldn't be after 3 terrible results in succession? I just wish that we could find a solid footing and get back up the table where our great club belongs! Let's hope that we can get some decent signings in through January and get some of our better players back from injury. Hopefully, both can happen and we can start climbing the table again and have a nice run in towards the end of the season without worrying about a relegation battle.

Up The Villa!! :flag:

Nobody has any right to be smug at the moment. We're doing poorly so really everyone should be unhappy about things, and I certainly don't see why you would even have any reason to be gleeful either. Shocking thing to say really as it implies that you take glee in our current situation just because it makes some of your earlier points a bit more credible.

Don't really see how your opinions on Benteke or Redknapp have been validated though. Benteke is playing shit at the moment but so is everybody else and he clearly isn't the next Balaban like you originally claimed. As for Redknapp, he's hardly arrested their poor form has he? 3 defeats, 3 draws and 1 win.

And not every experienced player is going to improve the team. As hard as it may be for some to believe there are plenty of shit experienced players.

While I would very much like to reply to your post in detail as I always do, since I don't want to end up being abused in the same way 'pacbuddies' was, I'd just rather leave it and let you rant at someone else.

While I would very much like to reply to your post in detail as I always do, since I don't want to end up being abused in the same way 'pacbuddies' was, I'd just rather leave it and let you rant at someone else.

Why would I abuse you? I just want to know why there would be any cause for glee at the moment. Even though you probably are right about the experience thing to an extent, shouldn't you be unhappy that you were right? Edited by Mantis

Why would I abuse you? I just want to know why there would be any cause for glee at the moment. Even though you probably are right about the experience thing to an extent, shouldn't you be unhappy that you were right?

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want to be abused.

QPR is just so doomed. Played 20 matches and got 10 points. Would need 26-28 points to avoid the drop. That is between 1.44 to 1.55 points per match left. If that form is translated to a whole season, we talk about 55 to 59 points. That is 7th or 8th place finish...

And they have already had the new manager effect!

I can still see that West Ham end up in the relegation battle.

Very annoyed at the game yesterday, as I have been hoping Wigan also will be one of the teams battling against a relegation. Still think they will, though.

Unfortunately, it seems that we also will be there longer than I hoped...

Edited by DeepDish

I'm suprised by how bad QPR look. In a strange way we are lucky after the money they have spent they are still rock bottom. You would have expected them to be one of the teams not struggling.

Hey there still a long way to go. Maybe the like of Sunderland, Norwich Fulham could also get sucked in to the relegation battle. Newcastle may miss Bar's goal.

So much could still happen.

I thought for a time qpr may turn it round but can't see that now.

Just need to hope there are 2 worse teams than us now.

there are and will be more than that come the end of the season, honest!

Suarez, despite being a cheating and diving little runt, has more desire and will to win on his own than the whole of that QPR team he is playing against. As good as Redknapp has been at keeping clubs up in the past, this is one task that is beyond him! These are down so now there's just two more to go.