Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

**** Norwich useless, everytime i have seen them play they have been bollocks - hope they get dragged into the mix.

just goes to show we can't rely on others teams to do us favours!

The Fat Waiter decided to start with a really weak side vs Saints!

Shit results for us today. 

Need a win tomorrow to attempt to compete. 

Must not lose. 

It just depends on which Liverpool turn up, they seem to be awesome one week and dire the next.

**** off Chelsea you utter rocket polishers

Newcastle are only one game out of the shit. We could draw level on points if we manage a win tomorrow.

Norwich are looking rather unhealthy too - they are only 4 points and 6GD ahead of us.

**** Norwich useless, everytime i have seen them play they have been bollocks - hope they get dragged into the mix.

just goes to show we can't rely on others teams to do us favours!

The Fat Waiter decided to start with a really weak side vs Saints!

Yeah, Norwich have been over achieving this season

I flit between depression and optimism regarding our relegation prospects.

On the one hand, results seem to always go against us and whatever we do we seem to get pulled back in to the relegation zone. Our form is improving but only against the two worst teams in the division and we're only ever one early bounce of the ball from getting a kicking by any team that fancies it.

On the other, even with a loss tomorrow there are SEVEN teams separated by four points. That's close by anyone's standards. Our goal difference is the worst in the division but no longer hugely worse than anyone else. A win or draw tomorrow puts us in an ok position. Realistically it's Reading, QPR, Us, Wigan, Sunderland and Norwich that will be candidates for the last three places. You have to feel Newcastle and Southampton will have enough to pull way enough.

As I see it, it's between us and Sunderland which makes that game in a month HUGE. A QPR loss/draw tomorrow would hopefully put to bed any fear we still have of an epic comeback from them and Reading look doomed already.

Can't see a win tomorrow, would be ecstatic with a draw and it keeps us in the fight. 

Sunderland are falling like a brick in water and they have lost Fletcher and Cattermole for the rest of the season. Couple that with the fact that MON is a complete **** tool of a manager and that should see them down along with QPR and Reading.

• Like 1