Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Now this is a BIG question...

Do we still want Sunderland to be relegated?!?!?!  B)

Nah. I really want them to stay up now that O'Neill's gone, even if it's at the expense of Villa. You see, I only really watch football because I have a juvenile obsession with seeing O'Neill do badly. I don't really care about Villa.

• Like 1

Not gonna lie. Deep down wanted MON's Sunderland to go down so the most over rated manager in the world would finally be exposed for the shit he is.

Now couldn't care less who the bottom 3 is as long as it isn't us.

Villa staying up is, of course, of paramount importance. MON going down with Sunderland would be the icing on the cake.

I have no particular hatred of Sunderland but they are just the unfortunate employers of the prick who spent all of our money and then **** off!

So presumably now they've sacked him your keenness to see Sunderland relegated has receded?

I think it's wrong to wish relegation on any particular club apart from SHA.

Villa staying up is, of course, of paramount importance. MON going down with Sunderland would be the icing on the cake.

I have no particular hatred of Sunderland but they are just the unfortunate employers of the prick who spent all of our money and then **** off!

So presumably now they've sacked him your keenness to see Sunderland relegated has receded?

Given that they're only one point above us and in much worse form, I doubtt anyone's keenness to see Sunderland go down has subsided, even if St Martin is no longer there.

Edited by Mantis

You presume wrongly sir. Their relegation will reflect on the CV of MON and therefore his MONness will be forever tainted! LOL.

Really, I couldn't give a shit about Sunderland and who I wish relegation upon is irrelevant.

Now this is a BIG question...

Do we still want Sunderland to be relegated?!?!?!  B)

Nah. I really want them to stay up now that O'Neill's gone, even if it's at the expense of Villa. You see, I only really watch football because I have a juvenile obsession with seeing O'Neill do badly. I don't really care about Villa.

LOL !! Made me chuckle did that. 

Probably good for us...they have loads of shit players MON has bought in...can anyone really get any better out of them?

Edited by supernova26

does MON going help or hinder our staying up?

MON getting the sack will have no bearing on our results and as our fate is in our own hands his sacking is irrelevant.

thats not true.

Sunderland might get relegated instead of us, and currently look the most likely candidate.

so my question was asking - does changing manager at this stage of the season help that team get more points, or not.

So Sunderland go to Chelsea next week with a new manager to play a team that has to play Monday and Thursday so will be tired and seem to have a knack of dropping points against the bottom clubs

On top of that  if QPR beat Fulham and we lsoe to Liverpool and Stoke with QPR playing Wigan next week we could be 3 points from safety having played a game more or one point ahead of QPR.

Anyone else worried

So Sunderland go to Chelsea next week with a new manager to play a team that has to play Monday and Thursday so will be tired and seem to have a knack of dropping points against the bottom clubs

On top of that  if QPR beat Fulham and we lsoe to Liverpool and Stoke with QPR playing Wigan next week we could be 3 points from safety having played a game more or one point ahead of QPR.

Anyone else worried

So Sunderland go to Chelsea next week who rarely ever lose at home and have a serious race on their hands for the Champions League spaces and lose.

On top of that if QPR lose Fulham and we pick up results against Liverpool and Stoke with two of our relegation rivals playing each other next week we could be several points clear of the drop zone and sitting in midtable.

Depends how you choose to see it really. 

• Like 2

Sunderland were going down anyway so in that sense it's bad for us. Remember the rots that used to set in towards the end of our seasons? Under MON. We never looked like beating anyone. They have definitely have made the right decision getting rid. 

However traditionally managers have had a torrid time clearing up MON's mess. So in that respect they are in trouble whoever they get in as they many average players.

So it is bad for us in the sense they were going down anyway. But they still need a mini miracle to stay up imo. 

Edited by supernova26

does MON going help or hinder our staying up?

MON getting the sack will have no bearing on our results and as our fate is in our own hands his sacking is irrelevant.

thats not true.

Sunderland might get relegated instead of us, and currently look the most likely candidate.

so my question was asking - does changing manager at this stage of the season help that team get more points, or not.

And I will say again, it is irrelevant.