Aston Villa V Liverpool

Stoke V Aston Villa

Aston Villa V Fulham

Man Utd V Aston Villa

Aston Villa V Sunderland

Norwich V Aston Villa

Aston Villa V Chelsea

Wigan V Aston Villa

We'll beat Newcastle, West Ham, Reading, QPR, Liverpool, Fulham, Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan. We'll get draws against WBA, Stoke, Chelsea. So that is 30 points on top of what we have at the moment. Trust me we'll be safe.

I mean we do have a quality quality team and once Lambert has instilled the system he wants us to play and we are getting closer to this, we'll be harder to beat.

We have a quality team. In Brad Guzan we have a exceptional GK. Only Cech, Hart and Lloris are better. In Vlaar we have one of the best defenders in the world. Apart from the defences of chelsea and man u he'd walk into any team in league. Clark is going to be exceptional. Lawton will be great for us he has all the talent. In midfield the likes of N'Zogbia, Holman, Delph and Herd is very talented. Once Lambert gets them increasing their work rate their skills will come to fruition. In Benteke we have the best No.9 in the league and Bent is a supreme goalscorer.

I reckon we'll finish around 13th or 14th. Due to our bad start. We have a great team full of talented players. In Lambert we have the best young manager in Britain. I believe.

Could happen.... most probably wont. I do think though that a new DM would improve us tenfold. I mean make a huge difference to the side. If we were to add a little quality in an AM position our ball retention and attacking threat would be twice as good.

Were a couple players of from having a team more than capable of staying up, its just a case of can we get them in!

We'll beat Newcastle, West Ham, Reading, QPR, Liverpool, Fulham, Sunderland, Norwich and Wigan. We'll get draws against WBA, Stoke, Chelsea. So that is 30 points on top of what we have at the moment. Trust me we'll be safe.

I mean we do have a quality quality team and once Lambert has instilled the system he wants us to play and we are getting closer to this, we'll be harder to beat.

We have a quality team. In Brad Guzan we have a exceptional GK. Only Cech, Hart and Lloris are better. In Vlaar we have one of the best defenders in the world. Apart from the defences of chelsea and man u he'd walk into any team in league. Clark is going to be exceptional. Lawton will be great for us he has all the talent. In midfield the likes of N'Zogbia, Holman, Delph and Herd is very talented. Once Lambert gets them increasing their work rate their skills will come to fruition. In Benteke we have the best No.9 in the league and Bent is a supreme goalscorer.

I reckon we'll finish around 13th or 14th. Due to our bad start. We have a great team full of talented players. In Lambert we have the best young manager in Britain. I believe.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Stop it, you're making me cry!!

Oh, god I haven't split my sides so much in ages. Thanks dude, I needed a belly ripper.

:D

Remember the teams in the bottom 3 always play better second half of the season. No one wants to go down, we need to be very careful QPR and even Reading have shown they have the graft to stay up. Our team looks messy at the moment with no organisation or fight. Needs sorting a.s.a.p. If rumours are true Lerner has released a big kitty for Lambert to buy and stay in the Premiership, believe me Lerner has no intentions to drop in the Championship.

Have you been drinking young man?

If not you are a blue nose troll on the wind up.

Are you on drugs we have some good players yea but not many

Holman, Delph and Herd are pap!

Nzog and players like Ireland are very good players........ when they want to be and thats not often.

We need players to be certain of staying up if we get none then its a HUGE risk no way will we be 3 points clear of relegation when the wigan game comes

From those remaining fixtures i can see around 10 games which we could possibly get points from.. Lets say we only managed to do that from 8 of those with 4 wins & 4 draws.. thats 16 points which puts us around 35 i believe.. so we need a couple of unexpected wins for me to stand a chance of staying up, against the likes of Chelsea (H), Man City (H), Liverpool (H), Arsenal (A)... i wont even bother putting Man U (A) however lol!

Edited by danceoftheshamen

I think you may have touched here on a major problem that has escaped the attention of many posters on this site. This is the fact that the squad is actually so oozing with world-class or potentially world-class players that the inexperienced (at this level) Lambert is having difficulty in finding the best way to organise this exceptional array of talent and keep all his galacticos happy.

This over-abundance of talent in all areas of the pitch unfortunately appears to have led to one or two on-field problems such as scoring fewer goals than any other team while at the same time letting in more than everybody else, problems which can sometimes have a negative impact on points return and have so far been holding us back in our bid to challenge at the top of the table.

While we can of course confidently expect to win the majority of our remaining fixtures, it is disappointing to note that this slow start now means we will probably be unable to finish above mid-table.

Edited by NormandyVillan
  • Like 1

It's against site rules to have two signatures 'VillaCas.'

Wouldn't be at all surprised if we drop, but in some respects it'll get rid of the "but we're a Premiership club" cack that people spout, given our younger players (ie the whole squad) a chance to compete at a lower level and get a winning mentality, and in some respects it'd be a nice change of scenery.

Most people seem to forget that the Premier League is pretty much a closed shop at the top - what do you want to see, another season of us struggling against clubs with open chequebooks or a season or two playing other teams who are chasing a promotion?

Relegation is not the end of the world.

I think you may have touched here on a major problem that has escaped the attention of many posters on this site. This is the fact that the squad is actually so oozing with world-class or potentially world-class players that the inexperienced (at this level) Lambert is having difficulty in finding the best way to organise this exceptional array of talent and keep all his galacticos happy.

This over-abundance of talent in all areas of the pitch unfortunately appears to have led to one or two on-field problems such as scoring fewer goals than any other team while at the same time letting in more than everybody else, problems which can sometimes have a negative impact on points return and have so far been holding us back in our bid to challenge at the top of the table.

While we can of course confidently expect to win the majority of our remaining fixtures, it is disappointing to note that this slow start now means we will probably be unable to finish above mid-table.

do_not_feed_the_trolls_poster-r904201f97d3f40fbac9ba4e6bf7580e8_zpc_400.jpg