Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

You really don't have any basis for that comment - you have no idea what they're doing behind the scenes, nobody besides the people involved themselves do.

You see that doesn't work at all there - I've not made any claims other than what I think will happen and why. Grow up.

Our little mini crap league

1 2 3 4 5 6 TEAM P W D L F A Pts GD PPG LP Southampton 6 5 0 1 11 4 15 +7 2.5 15 Wigan Athletic 5 3 1 1 10 7 10 +3 2 17 Newcastle United 5 2 2 1 7 5 8 +2 1.6 16 Aston Villa 6 1 2 3 4 10 5 -6 0.83 18 Queens Park Rangers 5 0 3 2 5 8 3 -3 0.6 20 Reading 5 0 2 3 5 8 2 -3 0.4 19

I wasn't counting Newcastle as serious players in this league - with players like Cabaye coming back they should have enough to pull away from the plughole.

It would be a massive bonus if they couldn't, of course!

Edit - sorry, "quoting" that table has proper messed it up!

Edited by briny_ear

I wasn't counting Newcastle as serious players in this league - with players like Cabaye coming back they should have enough to pull away from the plughole.

It would be a massive bonus if they couldn't, of course!

I counted them because Southampton are above them. It seemed unfair on the Saints to include them while excluding someone beneath them :)

Edit - sorry, "quoting" that table has proper messed it up!

I invoked the mod-super power of HTML. It's the naffest of all the super powers. I asked for invisibility but it was a no-go.

Just watched MOTD. Dear lord. Truly abysmal. (and I heard motd had been kind to us).

Some people said Delph was 'excellent' (thats 'excellent') - Now of course I cant judge a whole performance on MOTD but Id like to know what part of him letting Jay Rodriguez nearly run the ball into the goal, and his woeful attempt to clear the ball that led to the pen was excellent? It was pathetic. Not a witch hunt on Delph - They all looked pathetic.

Ive been criticized for underrating our players in the past. I see absolutely no reason to believe that they are not totally and utterly inept to the point of embarrassment. We will go down for the simple reason - the players are absolutely awful, and continually fail to take some responsibility.

Edited by Woodytom

So QPR getting Remy, I don't think they'll go down, I think Reading will though. Wouldn't rule Newcastle out at all, forget about Sunderland. You need to think outside the box and not look at the table at the moment but use form as the biggest factor. Roughly translated: we're ****.

--------

18 ?

19. Villa

20. Reading

Edited by supernova26

Vlaar and Dunne will return, combined with a couple of unspectacular but half decent signings in midfield offering a certain steely determination that spreads throughout the site. Benteke and Weimann chip in with important goals. We start holding onto draws. The team that beat Norwich 4-1 and Liverpool 3-1 will return and we will settle into being a deeply tedious mid-table tub of shit that narrowly avoids relegation in the final week.

Vlaar and Dunne will return, combined with a couple of unspectacular but half decent signings in midfield offering a certain steely determination that spreads throughout the site. Benteke and Weimann chip in with important goals. We start holding onto draws. The team that beat Norwich 4-1 and Liverpool 3-1 will return and we will settle into being a deeply tedious mid-table tub of shit that narrowly avoids relegation in the final week.

Atm, that scenario will feel like we have won the champions league

And there it is. The General IS back !

• Like 1

I think Reading will go down and Wigan could also be dragged back into it with the loss of their best defender.

For me, our survival relies on keeping ahead of QPR. I think Newcastle will turn it around and Southampton have a good enough record against the bottom clubs to see them safe.

Invest 25m on two quality CM, one CB and a LB and we'll be ok.

Show me the money Lerner as you will save on wages at the end of the season when more players leave including the proceeds form the sale of Bent.