Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

We are on course to bag 31 points this season unless we see a dramatic improvement.

If Reading win today and we lose we go into the drop zone.

Am I concerned. Yes. Yes i am.

This time last year we were on pace for 51 points. Remind me how that worked out again?

The difference between this year and last is we looked completely shit getting 15 points through 11 games last year and we have looked decent and really good at times getting 9 points from 11. If we continue to look decent to pretty good on a week to week basis, the points will come.

• Like 1

We are on course to bag 31 points this season unless we see a dramatic improvement.

If Reading win today and we lose we go into the drop zone.

Am I concerned. Yes. Yes i am.

Why. Im not.

I still expect us to get atleast 9 points between now and January 1st so what's the problem?

Why. Im not.

I still expect us to get atleast 9 points between now and January 1st so what's the problem?

That would leave us with 18 points and 18 games to go, right? So for us to reach the 62 points you say we'll end up with we have to get an additional 44 points from those last 18 games.

Nope, sorry don't se us doing that, 20-25 points sounds more realistic. Still worried

Gonna have a few derby games next season. Will the kids be up for it?

Unless bham get relegated too.

same bet i offered to R Bear is on offer to you

£500 villa won't go down. put your money where your mouth is

Do we have the players? If we did why are we in there?

What we do have is an owner who just made a billion dollars. **** any thought of making us self sufficient for now. Spend what it takes to make sure we stay a premiership club.

Agree, I think Lerner will panic buy again (a la Bent) to ensure we stay up