Rino8

They're talking about having banners against the FA, boycotting the FA Cup and sending shit in the post to Lancaster Gate. Bless.

They're also comparing this incident to lots of other individual incidents and saying - the FA are saying biting someone is worse than, Punching/Spitting/Racism/Two Footed lunges/Bombing Coventry etc - but not taking into account the totting up process by which at some point the FA were bound to throw the book at Suarez sooner or later.

As talented as he is, the boy just don't learn. Deep down, right to his core, he's a horrible shit - I don't think he's capable of changing and I'd be surprised if he came back from this ban and made it all the way to the end of next season without another one.

• Like 2

10 games is about right. 3 for the bite and 7 for the horrible limp/injury fake afterwards. Utter word removed for that and that alone.

Deserves everything he gets.

Conspiracy theory off rawk

Whilst a 5/6 game ban would be ok, it still means Luis would be back for the next campaign, banning him for the first five matches will stop us from challenging for league. The fa don't want us to win it

Mental.

Edited by Jimzk5

Conspiracy theory off rawk

Whilst a 5/6 game ban would be ok, it still means Luis would be back for the next campaign, banning him for the first five matches will atop us from challenging for league. The fa don't want us to win it

Mental.

Haha

he won't be there at all next season you deluded idiots

That is harsh, if he'd done Ivanovic some serious harm you could understand it, you wouldn't get that for trying to deliberately break someones leg on the pitch.

For all it's worth I wrote to them on FootballforAll@TheFA.com

Hello,

I would like to file a racism report with the FA.

I feel that the 10 game ban handed out to Luis Suarez is nothing short of racial behaviour on the part of the FA. In its own statement the FA claims: -

“The Football Association is committed to tackling all forms of discrimination and harassment and to promoting equality. We have already made considerable progress in tackling racism and have been working hard to ensure race equality at all levels of the game.”

http://www.thefa.com/contact-thefa

When compared to a simple yellow card handed to Defoe for the same exact if not worse incident with Mascherano and various extremely dangerous tackles that sometimes even ended player careers that were punished by a standard 3 game ban or not punished at all, this 10 game ban is clearly and utterly unequal. A simple bite that didn’t even mark Ivanovic’s hand cannot be worse than racial abuse that resulted in an 8 game ban to the same Suarez. Apart from the fact that, that racial abuse was a fabricated lie as well.

Hence by the FA’s own statements the FA is guilty of racial discrimination against Luis Suarez.

As a football fan and firm believer in fair play and equality, I am completely and utterly disgusted by the FA’s unjust and unfair treatment of Luis Suarez.

Please explain to me how the FA can be taken seriously, when the same FA decided to appeal a 3 game ban handed to Rooney for kicking Miodrag Dzudovic, which incident was classified as assault.

I do not expect the FA to come with a reasonable answer, seeing that the FA has a clear and shameless bias against Luis Suarez and LFC in general.

Thank you for taking the time to read this or not.

Regards,

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

Edited by Eames

Love this one,  first one I have read

"He GNAWED on the arm, he didn't bite it. He was wrong to do that but let's not pretend that he bit Ivanovic's arm off or even drew blood or left a mark"

He gnawed on the arn?  Oh well that's ok then he's playr of the year!

Another clasic comment "It's essentially it's just cos it's Suarez (for me)."

On that you are right,  as lets face it no other player bit someone he weekend did they?

Off topic from the whole Suarez debate, was having a chat with my Man Utd supporting mate there watching the game Monday night and he was talking up Carrick big time about how he's the best passer of a ball in Europe not to mind the Premier League. So I started to look at the actual stats and while Carrick's were impressive, I was pretty much blown away by Gerrard's. 85.9% pass completion while being 54th the bulk of player's further up are centre backs, 6th in key passes, 4th in average passes per game, 1st in accurate long balls per game, the next 6 behind him are goal keepers, 14th in through balls per game & 4th in assists. At his age that's some level of play.

Â