Rino8

Yes, but as a team Liverpool have beaten Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, Man Utd and he as an individual he has scored 23 goals already this season. Maybe he plays a different role in those games? Maybe he is getting special attention for the 'top' sides. Doesn't really matter if the team are winning. You don't HAVE to be on the score sheet to have an impact as a striker...

just ask Heskey :lol:

well he hasnt scored against any of the top 4 rivals this season. Ronaldo got abused for less when he played in same league only difference being even United arent as protected in the media as the team you cant insult

He hasn't scored as many since Sturridge has returned to the side but he's still playing well, creating goals for other players and winning penalties lol. 

The idea of big game chokers is far overblown, but Suarez, really?

Phil Dowd is a big game choker. I will wait until the summer to see how Suarez gets on.

Isn't Phil dowd usually shitty though?

He is the most evil man since Pol Pot.

Phil Dowd is a big game choker. I will wait until the summer to see how Suarez gets on.

Yeah, he boils babies in kitten sauce, he's horrible.

Yeah, he boils babies in kitten sauce, he's horrible.

In te middle of games no less!

• 2 weeks later...

So Henry has come out and said that Suarez did have a releas clause in the contract but as contracts in football mean nothing then he chose not to abide by it. He cited the Torres sale as justification. Seems very dodgy grounds to me and could have serious ramifications for future transfers.

(Sorry article is on bbc, but as on mobile I can't do the link)

I thought the clause was a 'player has to be informed' clause not a release clause.

That was my understanding at the time as well.

I'm sure if Suarez wants a move this summer and decides to just tear up his contract and walk away for free, Henry won't be as quick to declare that contracts don't mean anything.

Dear lord the world will end if Kop win the league, think back to when they last won the european cup, my lord it was awful. Never mind it would be shocking based on their defence is shit.

Their fans are the worse they really are, unbearable.

Classic Kop fan comment, they didn’t go and watch under Woy... Not because the football was shit, its because they knew the plan was to get rid of the owners etc. So when other fans don’t go because the football is shit they are rubbish fans. Not Liverpool fans noooo, they know the plan.

I laughed.

I thought the clause was a 'player has to be informed' clause not a release clause.

That was my understanding at the time as well.

I'm sure if Suarez wants a move this summer and decides to just tear up his contract and walk away for free, Henry won't be as quick to declare that contracts don't mean anything.

Exactly very stupid comment by Henry. He would've been best to keep quiet about things like that.

to be fair to liverpool they have played some very good football and beaten a host of good sides. i would say they have been as good as city and chelsea this year. they definitely play better football than boring, boring chelsea

i will applaud them if they won the title

• 4 weeks later...

Dear lord the world will end if Kop win the league, think back to when they last won the european cup, my lord it was awful. Never mind it would be shocking based on their defence is shit.

Their fans are the worse they really are, unbearable.

Classic Kop fan comment, they didn’t go and watch under Woy... Not because the football was shit, its because they knew the plan was to get rid of the owners etc. So when other fans don’t go because the football is shit they are rubbish fans. Not Liverpool fans noooo, they know the plan.

I laughed.

Couldn't agree more the most nauseating club on the planet - I couldn't bear if they won the league.

And to make matters worse next week we are set to hear that is wasn't actually a bunch of drunken scousers without tickets that caused the Hillsborough disaster [its taken 25 years - but they have finally dug up enough cronies to alter the facts of that day...]  

I'm afraid that now Arsenal probably won't win the title I hope LIverpool do instead. I know it is inevitable but for now I don't really want Chelsea or Man City catching up with us in terms of trophies won. If it were between City and Chelsea I'd want City to win.

Â