Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

No penalty at all. That squeaky second commentator claiming it was a penalty is a complete idi@t.

I know, I know, it is "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named".

Back to Vlaar. Very good performance, but I can not remember, where was he and who was he marking when Foxes scored.

Anyone?

Those type of challenges happen all over the pitch with hardly anything given, it was risky but savage clung on to it like shit to a blanket, the guys in the studio all said no, they didn't even discuss it on MOTD2

What's the difference between that and upson putting his hand in the small of bentekes back when he was clean through and shooting (and he blazed wide and high) Vlaars had a bit more contact and was a bit more blatant? It's still something that both teams do all the time

watch any top defender and thats how they defend set pieces your Terry's or Vidic's. They rarely give free headers

I've been of the opinion that if Ron is off in the summer then I'd rather see Okore and Clark playing as they'll be our future CB pairing you would think.

But I think Sunday showed just how good Ron can be on his day and how important he could be in this run in.

I think if he's fit he has to play for us. I'm not sure a new contract is worth it given his injuries but we should use him while we can.

I've been of the opinion that if Ron is off in the summer then I'd rather see Okore and Clark playing as they'll be our future CB pairing you would think.

I was of the same opinion but that was before the wheels well and truly fell off. At this point in time we need our best players out there regardless. I don't think there has ever been a question regarding Ron's motivation when he crosses that line either, he's a leader by example.

Such a shame he's suffered these injuries, he's at his peak right now I think.

At fault for the first goal, gave away the second goal.

Not captain material one bit. Just leave. 

The only reason why he shone at the World Cup was that his opponents like Messi were terribly off form during that period.

Â