If you're going to have a weekend...

trekka

...make it so that Morgan Freeman should narrate it.

What are your plans?

I plan on doing not a lot. I have to cut my hair (clippers FTW), need to plan my mini-break next weekend (pinching the campervan to do a bit of Shropshire and maybe bits of the Brecons) and if the weather looks to be as good as it sounds like it will be on Sunday, I might nip to Hitchin in the Chilterns to chill out and walk in a hills (I say hills, more like raised plains).

(I only post this as inspired by BOF 8)).

Tonight: Dark Knight Rises

Tomorrow: Basingstoke vs Reading

Sunday: Footy training in the morning, followed by enchiladas and '80s Wes Craven flop Shocker, starring Mitch Pileggi as a homicidal maniac whom after getting fried in the electric chair is re-incarnated as evil electricity.

'80s Wes Craven flop Shocker, starring Mitch Pileggi as a homicidal maniac whom after getting fried in the electric chair is re-incarnated as evil electricity.
Finger licking good.

Tonight: Sleep as I'm shattered from the Batman marathon last night/this morning.

Saturday: See TDKR again in the afternoon and hit the town in the evening to get rather drunk.

Sunday: Recover.

Tonight: Watch the second half of the GB vs Brazil game, then go and sink a few beers at my local.

Saturday: Watch the cricket, go visit my friends and meet my new Goddaughter (to be) for the first time (she was born on Wednesday). Beers later on the evening I'd have thought.

Sunday: Watch more cricket, and go to my parents' for a roast dinner.

Tonight: Listening to some podcasts, browsing the net, chatting to a uni friend... nothing major. I'm quite tired.

Tomorrow: Might have a few bits and bobs to do during the day, late afternoon and evening will be made up of drinking and watching TDKR again with 2 mates. Tickets booked already which I never do. Not going too reckless as I can't afford it and, frankly, don't want it.

Sunday: Recover and prepare for the week ahead.

Not a cracking weekend but could be worse.

just got back from Guildford and the Olympic flame

was really good , kids loved it as did the thousands that turned up and lined the streets .. I swear i saw a few misty eyes as the torch came past

Tomorrow i'm off for track day in a Lamborghini , present from MrsH29 for our anniversary last week

Sunday - Mrsh29 birthday so I'm on baking a cake and breakfast in bed duty ..Surrey fire brigade are on standby

yesterday evening cheap and cheerful evening out at a Harvester, about a dozen of us and far better than expected

this morning Dr Who Exhibition with my eldest nipper - have to say it was really good (and I dislike most sci fi stuff)

the obligatory BBQ later today

probably take the missus up a canal tomorrow

Not a lot this weekend... last night I just relaxed and priced up flights to Asia for later in the year.

Today... just got back from a good gym session, then off out later for a curry (my weekly treat!) and tomorrow is just gym and relax.

Fairly quiet and boring to be honest but got a stag do in Brighton in a fortnight so will have a few beers then.

this morning Dr Who Exhibition with my eldest nipper - have to say it was really good (and I dislike most sci fi stuff)

Is that the one at Cardiff ? Taking my lad to the GB football in a couple of weeks time and he wants to see the Dr Who thingy as well ... He's 7 , would you say it would be suitable for someone his age ?

Is that the one at Cardiff ? Taking my lad to the GB football in a couple of weeks time and he wants to see the Dr Who thingy as well ... He's 7 , would you say it would be suitable for someone his age ?

Yes, down Cardiff Bay. £9 for a little walk through show and as long as you want in the static exhibition and then the old 'exit through the gift shop'. I thought it was really good value for money.

7 is definitely on the younger end of the scale of those in our party but he should love it. I won't tell you too much but there's a bit of Weeping Angel and a bit of the Silence. If he's ok with them he'll be chuffed.

Probs best to book in advance.

Plenty of places for a pizza or an ice cream down the Bay and probs a bit less mental than the centre of town by the stadium on the day your visiting.

Went out last night. Leamington. It was good. Ended up getting a taxi back. It cost 65 quid. ****.

Spent most of today sleeping it off. Feel like death.

A day of gym and gardening tomorrow to get me back to reality.

Friday I went out and a few drinks turned into a massive session, yesterday I just went round me mates house and chilled out and today I aint planning on doing fook all, mite pop into town and have a wonder around see if there is anything I can spend my money on

• 3 weeks later...

Friday - Gym and a few chores out of the way so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Saturday - An early 3 mile walk then a trip to the recycling bank followed by a trip into Dublin to watch Villa v Werder Bremen in Murrays. Then back to Navan where there's a great street party to gatecrash that'll end in the wee small hours.

Sunday - Probably go back to the street party for 'breakfast' which might be the whole day drinking beer. Oh and gym at some point too.

Tonight: Gym and a film

Tomorrow: Gym in the morning. Then getting my car MOT'd (fingers crossed!). THen hitting a BBQ at my mate's house.

Sunday: Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Â