Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

I think the Hank phone call was 

too obvious. It could be a bit of misdirection. We have been prepared to see Hank die and I think something else will happen. So I think he lives, but is badly injured. Gomie may die, but it doesn't really matter. I think Jesse will be killed in the next episode. The Nazis know he is a rat. He's done for.

I think Jesse is way too important a character to simply be offed by the Nazis. I think if anyone survives the final few episodes, it will be him and if he does die, it will be at the hands of a more significant character. I've a sneaky feeling that he might have a (relatively) happy ending. But before that I'm pretty sure he's heading into enforced slavery... The nazis know where Brock and his ma live now...

Hadn't even thought of that, I'm pretty sure Jesse would willingly do anything to protect the two of them. I think I've convinced myself that I've got the bulk of the end now, basically Hank will kill Todd before he & Gomez die, they'll have Jesse at gun point & Walt will tell them they can't kill him as they need him to cook. Marie could/will reveal all upon Hank's death & that leaves no option but for Walter to leave town, the Nazis will take Jesse & force him to cook. Walt will dig up enough money to pay for the vacuum guy, he'll run home and tell them all to pack their things, but Skylar will finally see sense and tell him no, when he tells her Hank is dead and it's all about to come crumbling down. This will leave Walt on the way to New Hampshire, with just him & his money, he'll go about his life to a certain degree & will eventually reach a point where doctors tell him his cancer is incurable, he'll stop the chemo & his hair will grow back, he'll be on the way out and go back for Jesse & probably die saving him.

Close enough ;)

Edited by Folski

lol, good to see im not the only breaking bad fan getting up and watching to latest episode at 7am :-)

this final season has been amazing.

oh and the box set apparently includes a 3 min long alternative ending!

Supposedly it features the Mom from Malcom in the middle, and Hal wakes up one night in bed and it was all a dream.

Any one else think it's set up for Jesse escaping using something like the phosphine gas in series 1 during a cook, which is simultaneous to  Walt's attempt to get his money back from the Nazis, and we see Jesse kill Walt in one final stand off? That being said they know about the tape at Marie's so maybe she's in danger and that could further in danger his family

Were those co-ordinates left anywhere else? If they're followed (by the DEA?) then won't they find Hank & Gomie buried instead of the cash?

I think Walt will have a showdown with the Nazis, save Jesse but Jesse will kill him for what he's done to him.

Were those co-ordinates left anywhere else? If they're followed (by the DEA?) then won't they find Hank & Gomie buried instead of the cash?

I think Walt will have a showdown with the Nazis, save Jesse but Jesse will kill him for what he's done to him.

Only on the lottery ticket that was in his wallet, you'd think he would have told them so he could have given Hank a proper funeral though. That's how I see it ending but I don't think he'll save Jesse, see it more of Jesse breaking free at the same time. It really looks like Walt has put all this on Jesse, if it wasn't for him Hank would be alive, he'd still have has family etc. Saw a great theory on Reddit, about Walt goes to New Hampshire and after a few months (as we are currently around 8 months away from his 52nd birthday, sees some guy selling the blue meth & he realises Jesse is still alive and goes back to save him. I don't think it's true but I'd love it. Much more likely that his family are in danger or he wants his $$$ back

Any one else think it's set up for Jesse escaping using something like the phosphine gas in series 1 during a cook, which is simultaneous to  Walt's attempt to get his money back from the Nazis, and we see Jesse kill Walt in one final stand off? That being said they know about the tape at Marie's so maybe she's in danger and that could further in danger his family

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Todd needs to get got. What a creepy wee shite he is.

Anyway I think those who said Jesse could escape ("he cleverer than you think") could be on to something. However, I wouldn't put it past him to stay put in order to ensure Brock's safety. He has nothing left to live for, after all.

Hank is in New Hampshire for at least a year, and the last episode is clearly him back in town, so next week will have to cover some ground. I wouldn't be surprised if it focused on the aftermath of Walt disappearing (Hank's funeral, DEA/FBI investigation, Saul, Nazi drug ring, Todd being creepy as ****) with Walt out of the picture completely.

Come the end, I just hope Jesse lives. I don't care what else happens. I almost punched Walt's face on the screen when he gave that cold motherfucking nod.

But my head says everyone dies.

Hank 

:(

With Gomez dead I naïvely hoped Hank might somehow be spared. I'm wondering if Marie goes psycho and becomes the angel of vengeance.

Running out of time for my Walt Jr meth head theory. :)

lol, good to see im not the only breaking bad fan getting up and watching to latest episode at 7am :-)

this final season has been amazing.

oh and the box set apparently includes a 3 min long alternative ending!

Supposedly it features the Mom from Malcom in the middle, and Hal wakes up one night in bed and it was all a dream.

I've had the exact same thought and I would LOVE it if they did that. Just for a laugh.

Â