Words of Wisdom

PussEKatt

Seen anything printed on a T shirt,car sticker, fridge magnet or anything else that you think might be worth sharing with thr rest of us on VT ?

T shirt: Who are all these kids

And why are they calling me dad

T shirt: ( with a picture of a Camel cigarette pack on the front )

Most men who have tried Camels, prefer women.

Car sticker: If you can read this I have lost my caravan.

Car sticker: Keep death off the roads,ride on the foothpath.

is it bad form to quote yourself :-) anyhow here's my top tip for young children / motorists

If you hit me at below 30mph, there is an 80% chance I'll live , but If you drive at 60 mph there is a far chance you will be a few hundred yards up the road when i step out without looking"

Best one I've seen was written on the door of a Chinese Restuarant in Spain....

"Old Chinese Proverb Say "Its not the quality of the ingredients, but the skill of the chef that is important""

:shock: The subtext I suppose is "It might be cat, but its **** well cooked cat"

:puke:

We didn't eat.

:(

You arent one of those awful people who posts pictures of quotes on Facebook, are you?

ARRRGGGGHHH!!! Hate that! Right I am off to the things that piss you off thread!!! :twisted:

You're the first person in the history of the entire universe to find one of those crappy bumper stickers amusing.

Northampton General Hospital, my proud place of birth had a sign :

"Family Planning Advice : Use The Rear Entrance".

You're the first person in the history of the entire universe to find one of those crappy bumper stickers amusing.

I was born there!!! hahaha. Thats brilliant.

I hate t-shirts with stuff printed on them related to drinking beer and getting drunk. I mean people can wear what they want, I just think they're really unoriginal and dare I say, common?

Things like, "I don't get drunk, I get awesome!", or "I'm not an alcoholic, I'm a drunk (alcoholics go to meetings)", that sort of thing.

Then again I hate the drinking culture. That doesn't mean I don't drink, I just hate it when people feel the need to show off about it like it's an achievement. There's more to life.

I have a couple of items of clothing with 'funny' things printed on them. One's just a plain blue T-shirt that with the following printed on the front:

'Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm schizophrenic

And so am I'

The other is a hoody with a picture of a dinosaur/Godzilla rampaging through a city, and the words 'I'm huge in Japan'. Which I would be. Fnarr.

I was born there!!! hahaha. Thats brilliant.

use-rear-entrance.jpg

This picture looks really shopped. But I'm not quite sure why.. because it was a real sign..

The internet confuses me at times.

Â