Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

He has been dreadful this season, extremely disappointing.  

Agree with that him and Westwood have been in large very disappointing this season.

Agreed.  You've also got Sylla, who played well last season, not getting a look in and you can see why the defence is struggling.

Agreed as he's the only one who can actually tackle in midfield. I remember his first full debut against Reading, his first contribution was taking the man and the ball and laying it off. He is the player we need to allow others to play their game.

Average. Has an awful habit of being out of position and has cost us goals on a number of occasions. Not a fan.

Out of interest, what players do you like?

Benteke is class, and I've always been a fan of Agbonlahor. Other than that there's not much else in the squad if I'm honest. Too many average/below average players at Villa these days. That's why we find ourselves perennial relegation battlers.

Average. Has an awful habit of being out of position and has cost us goals on a number of occasions. Not a fan.

Benteke is class, and I've always been a fan of Agbonlahor. Other than that there's not much else in the squad if I'm honest. Too many average/below average players at Villa these days. That's why we find ourselves perennial relegation battlers.

Ok just so you know - WHEN he plays for England you have lost your right to like him. You've made your bed. No glory hunters here, you don't want or know how to give a player time so stay away from worshiping Matty when he hits the top heights.

Your Matty Lowton lovein card has been cancelled.

• Like 3

Ok just so you know - WHEN he plays for England you have lost your right to like him. You've made your bed. No glory hunters here, you don't want or know how to give a player time so stay away from worshiping Matty when he hits the top heights.

Your Matty Lowton lovein card has been cancelled.

I'd be very surprised if he plays for england

the commentary team said they asked if he was injured and Lambert said 'nope' very shortish and they said make of that what you will.

Training incident?

Quite possibly. Or perhaps Lambert feels that his drop in form is down to a lack of effort? Which would explain why Weimann wasn't dropped.

the commentary team said they asked if he was injured and Lambert said 'nope' very shortish and they said make of that what you will.

Training incident?

Maybe just dropped for poor form.

wouldnt he make the bench though? Hmm who knows. Time will tell if he gets another go in the league cup.

Well he was poor last weekend. Kick up the bum time.

Yes but so was pretty much the whole team. I don't even think he was particularly bad in the other games either, so it must be something more then that.

Training incident?

Quite possibly. Or perhaps Lambert feels that his drop in form is down to a lack of effort? Which would explain why Weimann wasn't dropped.

maybe just horses for courses

Â