General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Well Nursey now tweeting that Genk are playing hardball and we are looking at Plan B options.

Still hope we can get this done along with deals for Adam and Downing tomorrow. :-)

Forget Downing as he started tonight against Hearts where as Adams has been dropped from the squad along with Caroll who's nearly a West Ham Player by now, we still have a shot at getting Benteke thou, will see what matures in the morning.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Nursey now tweeting that Genk are playing hardball and we are looking at Plan B options.

Still hope we can get this done along with deals for Adam and Downing tomorrow. :-)

Forget Downing as he started tonight against Hearts where as Adams has been dropped from the squad along with Caroll who's nearly a West Ham Player by now, we still have a shot at getting Benteke thou, will see what matures in the morning.

Ah cool, didn't know Downing played tonight. Still, we need to do some deals tomorrow. Looking forward to it...

My best mate is a west ham fan... Needless to say he's chuffed with Jarvis, Carroll and Diame, players we could have done with. We had a wager when they got promoted to see who'd finish higher up the table, I think I will be out of pocket!

Getting restless now, need some movement sharpish tomorrow.

Well Benteke not in their squad tonight and rumours he's already in Birmingham ?

Medical tomorrow ?

Looks the complete opposite tbh

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

Hearing Genk being very difficult and playing hardball with #AVFC over Benteke so Villa considering other options as plan b

Well Benteke not in their squad tonight and rumours he's already in Birmingham ?

Medical tomorrow ?

Looks the complete opposite tbh

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

Hearing Genk being very difficult and playing hardball with #AVFC over Benteke so Villa considering other options as plan b

Don't tell me we're so desperate as to employ fat overrated rappers?

Bent is off according to the oh so genuine AVFCMysteryMan. Any truth? Doubt it!

You totally took what he said and **** it up. What he said was, clubs have been in contact and he is unlikely to be sold. How does that mean he is off?

Anyway, AVFCMysteryMan is a fraud.