General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Dampner Folks :-

I know the bloke who does the villa medicals - hes not doing any at the moment

Stand Down VT.

You know no-one.

So why havent you told us about any of the players that have joined when they are having their medicals?

What say you?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the k Jones twitter account keeps replying to me, so I'm sceptical if it's a valid account. Asked if he was at BMH and he replied, where?! Then said when asked again not been there. Not sure it's real.

Just read a tweet on Aston Villa tweets app for android that said Adam Johnson has agreed terms with Aston Villa and at the same time rejected Napoli...

Could be someone just blowin smoke up our asses though...

Bur rarely there is smoke without fire so maybe something is goin on

Do you mean the guy who's tweeting about his game of FM2012?

Didnt bother checking his tweet account name and now i feel stupid like hell :)

Sorry guys...

Just read a tweet on Aston Villa tweets app for android that said Adam Johnson has agreed terms with Aston Villa and at the same time rejected Napoli...

Sorry guys...

Haha don't worry about it dude - easy mistake to make given all that's going on.

Where does your username 'Milenko' come from anyway?

Well the k Jones twitter account keeps replying to me, so I'm sceptical if it's a valid account. Asked if he was at BMH and he replied, where?! Then said when asked again not been there. Not sure it's real.

He's being followed by half of the Stoke team. They are all verified . Pretty sure it's legit.

Sorry guys...

Haha don't worry about it dude - easy mistake to make given all that's going on.

Where does your username 'Milenko' come from anyway?

Got stuck with it after a less than serious football tournament in my youth, had it on the back of my shirt, at partys we used to play the album and song "the great Milenko" by The insane clown posse and i have used it in forums ever since...or..after i began using the net. Dont really have any connection with that name anymore other than that but i guess its as good as any and its never taken by anybody else so...