General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

bloke who originally reckons he broke the KJ link has just said he's be told by Jones he knows nothing of the move if I understand twitter correctly that is.

@JamesAshNelson

Kenwyne Jones just told me he know's nothing about a move but he never denied it #avfc

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) the price was no more than 5/6 mil.

May aswell have stopped there mate. They bought him for 10. Theyre not going to let him go two seasons later for half the price ( and lets be honest its not as if hes doing bad )

With MON in charge anything is possible.

Isn't Jones at Stoke?

May aswell have stopped there mate. They bought him for 10. Theyre not going to let him go two seasons later for half the price ( and lets be honest its not as if hes doing bad )

Isn't Jones at Stoke?

I was just about to say the same... :lol:

Isn't Jones at Stoke?

Oh yeah, duh. But MON will still play a part in this some how and f**k this up for somebody.

Kenwyne hates being at Stoke according to Stoke fans, apparently on his twitter (which I imagine has been deleted as I cant find it) he was apparently getting some stick for calling the club a joke because of something that happened on a trip to the gym. He then replied to one of their fans (paraphrasing) 'Go on then give up your season ticket and see if I still get paid' or something to that effect.

I'd only go for him if it was a straight swap with Alan Hutton and even thats in the vain hope he would work well with Bent again.

Isn't Jones at Stoke?

Oh yeah, duh. But MON will still play a part in this some how and f**k this up for somebody.

Jones took a massive pay cut when he moved to Stoke from Sunderland and there was rumours of SAFC paying a part of his wages here so MON could indirectly **** something up... erm that the best I can do for you mate :lol:

Kenwyne hates being at Stoke according to Stoke fans, apparently on his twitter (which I imagine has been deleted as I cant find it) he was apparently getting some stick for calling the club a joke because of something that happened on a trip to the gym. He then replied to one of their fans (paraphrasing) 'Go on then give up your season ticket and see if I still get paid' or something to that effect.

I'd only go for him if it was a straight swap with Alan Hutton and even thats in the vain hope he would work well with Bent again.

kenwyne jones ‏@KJ9nes

Ok ppl so what had happened was, we went to this gym rite, and snuck in the backway , and got braced while doin core#onlyatscfc

kenwyne jones ‏@KJ9nes

What the phunk, how the phunk you organise a tour and cant use a gym

He also tweeted

kenwyne jones ‏@KJ9nes

@ELJENKOscfc @st4potter sell ur season ticket and see if i still get paid. #bellend

Someone also asked him " Why did you have to sneak in?"

He put

kenwyne jones ‏@KJ9nes

@Liam__Rowe cos we're a shambles

Not the type of player i want at the club.

With the arrival of Kightly at Stoke, cheeky punt for Ryan Shotton anyone?

Maybe get Whitehead as well while we're at it. Could probably get the pair of them for about 15m pounds. Fantastic business.

I would question Lambert's sanity if we signed Jones, we need a goal scorer not some lumbering oaf with a shit record.