General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

It's bullshit, no way is Milner is coming back!!!

(but just in case...:winkold:..)

----------------- Given -------------------

Lowton --- Vlaar --- Clark --- Cresswell

--------- Milner ------- El Ahmadi -------

N'Zogbia ------ Ireland --------- Holman

------------------ Bent --------------------

That'd do me fine!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Cracker, I also think something big is in the works. Lambert knows he needs some more players so I am sure he has been hard at work trying to get some. I really hope Milner somehow finds his way back to this club. Milner, Ireland and KEA can be a very good midfield. Plus we will have Bannan and Gardner coming off the bench instead of having so much pressure on them to produce.

"Talks with James Milner to return to #avfc are at an advanced stage. Expect confirmation before the weekend #MCFC #AVFC"

"#AVFC will sign James Milner this week. #ITK"

source (@LeeFletcherITK)

I hope it's true.

:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely no chance. Probably a nose on the wind-up....

11 tweets. Starting with "I'm ITK and Milner will be a Villa player -before- the weekend"? It's a yammer or a blouser on a mission. Why do people bite this cack?

talk doing the rounds in the north east that sunderland are interested in him too apparently which, as the sunderland fan who said about their link said, might suggest there's a bit of meat on this one

Milner can go **** himself. He wanted a pay rise and Champions League football. Not surprisingly, he got a pay rise and hasn't played much Champions League football. Though he did help himself to a Premiership title mainly with splinters in his arse.

(Apologies to those who have seen this reaction before, it comes up from time to time)

Milner can go **** himself. He wanted a pay rise and Champions League football. Not surprisingly, he got a pay rise and hasn't played much Champions League football. Though he did help himself to a Premiership title mainly with splinters in his arse.

(Apologies to those who have seen this reaction before, it comes up from time to time)

bollox

he wanted to go challenge for honours, and has won an fa cup and a league championship in his time there. begrudging him that is pathetic

bollox

he wanted to go challenge for honours, and has won an fa cup and a league championship in his time there. begrudging him that is pathetic

Well it's always one side or the other for these sorts of arguments.

Netty Colley ‏@AnnetteColley

#avfc plenty of time before transfer window closes. Stay calm no panic. Wait and see be surprised very surprised. Just believe

Not sure who this person is, could be nothing, but if you have twitter maybe it's someone to keep an eye on.