General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I was just reading an article on the Daily Mail website about Vlaar signing for us and right at the bottom of it the article says that Villa have reacted to a signal from Tottenham that midfielder Danny Rose will be allowed to go on loan. Hopefully it's just more rubbish from them and there is nothing in it.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some mad drunk bloke in the pub (The greatest of sources :) ) thinks we'll sign Daniel Sturridge. He had it on 'good authority' that he woudn't reveal to us at the bar, but he seemed very certain and passionate about it. Had such ferocity in his attempts to convince us to believe him

he was like this :angry:

so I :cheers:

but later I saw him in the beer garden :puke:

Some mad drunk bloke in the pub (The greatest of sources :) ) thinks we'll sign Daniel Sturridge. He had it on 'good authority' that he woudn't reveal to us at the bar, but he seemed very certain and passionate about it. Had such ferocity in his attempts to convince us to believe him

he was like this :angry:

so I :cheers:

but later I saw him in the beer garden :puke:

I will drink to that.

:cheers:

If we have a sell to buy policy can someone just remind me who we sold to be able to acquire Holman, kea, or lowton ?

Well we must have sold someone with telling of course, or planning to sell a few right?

I mean the alternative is that McLeish was exaggerating the jobs restrictions just in order to make himself look less bad....wait a minute..

weebay.gif

Well that's exactly what he is, he just has good pace, tricks and ball control so can be used more withdrawn/wide and why he'd work great with Bent.

I'd love him (back) at Villa.

Sturrige is going to arsenal in a straight swop for Walcott you've heard it here first ;-)

Day light robbery if true, by Wenger. Doubt it is though, as Theo is in the last year of his deal, so surely Chelsea would just sit that out.