General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Clark, I like his heart, determination, competitiveness....but he needs a real run in the team at CB before anybody can get a real idea of how he is gonna be. I rate Baker highly from what I have seen of him, just looks a proper a defender and I think he will go on to be a top centre half, I think Clark can too if he irons out a couple of things but he needs a run as I say

I rate Clark as highly as I rated Gary Cahill at that age. Clark has something about him. Think he's going to be a top top center half.

Indeed.

Cahill had issues as well, lapses in concentration, physical issues. That's England and Chelsea centre half Gary Cahill, champions league winning Gary Cahill.

Let's not make the same mistake twice.

Wasn't he in Happy Days ?

Ron Howard

lol.

yeah i missed the ron jeremy DVDA happy days special too...

in other news, i think we're all underestimating clark and baker. if we get vlaar in then we have CB sorted as far as i'm conerned. we deffo need a left back and we could do with another versatile attacking midfielder, preferably left sided so the zog can play on the right but who can play centrally and on the right. too much to ask?

with those additions and the lambert factor + our talented youngsters then we may well get back up challengin for europe without paying players like heskey a kings ransom....

Lukaku is also reported to be going to Fullham on loan which is surprising and frustrating that we didn't go in for him.

Collins and Warnock leaving is awesome if true! Collins has no footballing brain at all and Warnock looked better when he played in midfield last season, which says it all. Lets hope MON signs NRC and Heskey as well!

Glad Warnock and Clumsy Collins are gone "allegedly"....

Football manager face on I'd go for Duarte Bernard from Atletico Mineiro hes a young kid who plays AM in their first team and has impressed so far in the Serie A for Mineiro.

Would never happen though, So hopefully Vlaar and Bennett replacing the two Jokers??? Only Hutton left to go now Where's the ex SHA manager nowadays :P

So we've sold them for £4m but, because we're so nice and offer a full service, we're giving them a bit more game time tonight by naming them as subs and don't care if they get injured or anything so silly as it's a done deal.

Bloomin' hell - it quite clearly is miles of done even if there is any truth in it. Besides, it seems v unlikely that MON would want basically his whole back four again - Cuellar, Warnock and Collins?