Euro 2012 Final: Spain v Italy

maqroll

Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?

• Spain
    • Italy

You know it is going to be a shit game. Cagey, boring and with few chances.

The only hope is that Italy can score an early goal and force Spain to attack.

Yep, I'm pretty certain it'll be a depressingly negative affair. But Italy surprised me today, because after they got the first goal, they didn't all retreat back and defend, they kept attacking. It's actually an enjoyable Italian side to watch.

UEFA and FIFA et al should entice teams to play attacking football with bonuses for X number of goals scored in tournaments...

UEFA and FIFA et al should entice teams to play attacking football with bonuses for X number of goals scored in tournaments...

Yet instead Russia goes home with the best goal difference in their group. Hmm

Italy to win purely because Spain bore the arse off me.

The Italians are that delightful mix of talent, skill and lunacy.

Super Mario to score the winner.

I think Italy might do it.

But looking forward to it. I thought he game between these two in the group stages was one of the best games of the tournament so hopefully his will be a repeat.

What a difference two years can make. In 2010, Italy done the impossible and had an even worse World Cup than England! Fast forward two years and they are in the final of the Euro's.

I'm not bothered who wins the final but I think I'd rather see Italy win. Spain haven't been at their best but you could argue that they haven't really needed to be! Playing with no strikers is something that I've found annoying too!

It should be a good game. Cagey, but good.

Â