maqroll

Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?

• Spain
    • Italy

Boring but you have to applaud Spain

A truly great side

You have some ridiculously high standards. There's not a team in the world who plays football as well as this.

Boring but you have to applaud Spain

A truly great side

You have some ridiculously high standards. There's not a team in the world who plays football as well as this.

To be fair they were boring throughout the tournament...but they were brilliant just now, indescribably so.

Sorry the 4-6-0 set up is dull as dishwater

They have been boring all tournament

Technically brilliant but oh so zzzzzzzzz

Surely, surely, that was great football to watch (though personally I prefer matches that are more dramatic)

Spain have been boring but not today.
This.

Against Portugal and France they just did enough, tore through Ireland probably should have beat Italy the first time they played, absolutely torn through them tonight though. Great football.

Honestly the team that came closest to beating them was Croatia, Croatia should have beat them if not for some dodgy ref decisions and sloppy finishing.

Surely, surely, that was great football to watch (though personally I prefer matches that are more dramatic)

You said it was BORING yourself though

You said it was BORING yourself though

Fair enough, thought you were asserting that the final itself was boring.

No need for the caps mate.

Two EC and a WC on the trot with the same core of players. That is nothing short of fantastic. One of THE sides in history

Whilst Spain have played well tonight, Italy need to go home and take a serious look in the mirror

Why? Italy have had a great tournament. They got hammered tonight, but the team have exceeded expectations. Is your memory really that short?

Hasn't been boring for me.

I'd rather watch players pass the ball and look for openings than hoof ball/long ball forward.

I've always been a fan of pass and move and Spain do that nicely.. they also work on counter attacks too so it isn't all just one flat tempo.

Â