Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

Not sure why we need this guy
Go on then, who do we need?

**** KNEW IT! :bang:

?

I go on holiday to Australia on Monday evening, so I'll be away from the internet for a good couple of days, so I'll probably miss the official confirmation. :lol:

Yep - no internet down here. :winkold:

If you're away from the internet, you going walkabout?

?

I go on holiday to Australia on Monday evening, so I'll be away from the internet for a good couple of days, so I'll probably miss the official confirmation. :lol:

Of course you have internet, but do you not realise how long it takes to get down there? :P I'm going to be leaving for the airport on Monday afternoon, plane leaves Monday night, will spend almost a day on the plane (with a brief stop in Singapore) so by the time I arrive in Australia it'll be Tuesday night here.

Knew what? Weren't you asking for overseas signings? Well we get one and you don't want him?

Edit: hadn't seen later posts I see now it is not the playr but the signing while you're away

?

I'm sure you will cope...

?

Of course you have internet, but do you not realise how long it takes to get down there? :P I'm going to be leaving for the airport on Monday afternoon, plane leaves Monday night, will spend almost a day on the plane (with a brief stop in Singapore) so by the time I arrive in Australia it'll be Tuesday night here.

Made the trip many times mate, and Know exactly how you feel! It might end up being the end of the week, so you'll be alright then.

?

I flew with Emirates at the weekend and they have WiFi on their planes now. You can even use your mobile on most of them.

Benzema ?? Looked shite at euros

Out of all the Karim's you could have chosen to destroy my fact you choose one of the best strikers in Europe?!?

The point stands, did you miss the euros ?

Out of all the Karim's you could have chosen to destroy my fact you choose one of the best strikers in Europe?!?

The same Euros where Ashley Young (who would walk into our current team) was also shit?

So you're basing your opinion of a player based on a few games at an international tournament? I guess this means RVP, Robben, Rooney, are all shite players too right?

Your on the wind up aren't you?

What happened to his previous league season, suddenly shit after 4 games?

Beggers belief .

The correct answer was Karim Matmour.

No, with the service you get up top at RM and the quality of opposition it's hard not to score +25 goals a year

Benzema was utter gash at the euros, fact

Benzema is world class, stop being silly.

No, with the service you get up top at RM and the quality of opposition it's hard not to score +25 goals a year

Ok so he falls out of favour at Real Madrid and wants first team football. In a shock move he is coming to Villa on a one year loan.

Would you be disappointed?

As for the Euro's I thought he was ok in the first 2 games. Disappointing in the second 2 but I don't think the tactics helped him. He kept dropping deep to influence the game leaving no striker up top. If he was utter gash then I hate to think what you think of RVP and Robben.

Anyway going way off topic now. I hope we sign Karim El Ahmadi as we need players and I trust our manager to make the right signings. I have a feeling you well find something wrong with any player we sign.

Lame argument, you can hold that against every player in every top team in the world. So Ronaldo and Messi only do well because they have Özil and Xavi behind them?

The only fact here, is that Benzema is in the Real Madrid team because he too is a very good player. Mourinho plays him more than Higuain, who is an extremely good goalscorer.

Benzema was not utter gash in the Euros, he just didn't score any goals. He was becoming annoyed and started to shoot from outside the box in frustration, something which make

people like you jump to conclusions. For me he showed a lot of good runs, great technique to control the ball from long passes, some good attempts to reach others - but it just did not

happen anything from it. The France-team, like England basically, were defensive and that makes it hard to play striker.

Â