Comedians you like and cant stand

donnie

I like a few female comedians. Josie Long in particular, as she just slags off the guvmint and daily mail readers.

:thumb:

She does an occassional piece in the Grauniad 'Guide' and it is excellent. Topical, left wing, anti-Government, anti-mainstream type stuff.

Both funny and incisive.

Also occassionaly (used to be) on 6 Music.

Why are you posting in this thread if you believe it is of such low quality??

I never denigrated the quality of the thread, just the quality of your posts, which I extrapolated to be of poor quality based, somewhat short sightedly on my part, on the rather shite comedians you like, and the good ones you don't.

The thread itself has some merit, even though the title is perhaps badly worded. I quite enjoy a good discussion about comedians and stand-up comedy, as I feel it can reveal quite a bit about people and posters.

An opening gambit of disliking Stewart Lee and Liking the 'works' of Bernard Manning is never going to endear you to many of the good folks in Off Topic though, I would venture ...

Maybe its pretentious posters, like yourself, that put people off from posting in off topic.

The quality of my posts are based upon the 'shite' comedians I like?? Most pathetic comment Ive ever read.

Dont give a shit if me liking Bernard Manning doesnt endear me to the off topic crowd. He is one of the funniest British comedians I have ever seen. I also love Dave chappelle and Chris rock who are known for their anti white comedy, dont bother me and and sure thats okay with liberal do gooders like yourself as well I suspect. Im a labour guy but some of the posters on here are so liberal, its as almost as if the off topic forum is a communist regime.

You need to get out more to be honest, and I believe the mods should read your posts to me and realise it's the pretentious posters like yourself that put people off coming in off topic and why no one really posts outside the usual 7 or 8 suspects.

I praised the queen on a previous post, and said she was the only 'great' thing about Great Britain. Several posters jumped in saying the meaning of 'Great' Britain and being totally pretentious about it even though they knew full well what i meant. Just tried to act dicks with anyone who was in favour of the Queen. Again mods should be seeing this. Im trying to get involved in off topic to add something because I like reading the posts to pass time at work, so Ive started to post in the film thread and create a few threads as not many people post anymore, can perhaps see why now.

I shall continue reading off topic, but I will no longer post anymore.

Now jog on.

An opening gambit of disliking Stewart Lee and Liking the 'works' of Bernard Manning is never going to endear you to many of the good folks in Off Topic though, I would venture ...

Oh snap :lol:

Steward Lee would be proud of you.

Apologies if I came across as condescending. VT should be home to a broad school of opinion and thought, so just ignore my fairly uppity thoughts on this matter.

I really wouldn't like to be seen as driving a poster away (even if you do like Bernard Manning :winkold: )

You've created a thread that has proved popular :thumb:

I like a few female comedians. Josie Long in particular, as she just slags off the guvmint and daily mail readers.

:thumb:

She does an occassional piece in the Grauniad 'Guide' and it is excellent. Topical, left wing, anti-Government, anti-mainstream type stuff.

Both funny and incisive.

Also occassionaly (used to be) on 6 Music.

Why are you posting in this thread if you believe it is of such low quality??

I never denigrated the quality of the thread, just the quality of your posts, which I extrapolated to be of poor quality based, somewhat short sightedly on my part, on the rather shite comedians you like, and the good ones you don't.

The thread itself has some merit, even though the title is perhaps badly worded. I quite enjoy a good discussion about comedians and stand-up comedy, as I feel it can reveal quite a bit about people and posters.

Maybe its pretentious posters, like yourself, that put people off from posting in off topic.

The quality of my posts are based upon the 'shite' comedians I like?? Most pathetic comment Ive ever read.

Dont give a shit if me liking Bernard Manning doesnt endear me to the off topic crowd. He is one of the funniest British comedians I have ever seen. I also love Dave chappelle and Chris rock who are known for their anti white comedy, dont bother me and and sure thats okay with liberal do gooders like yourself as well I suspect. Im a labour guy but some of the posters on here are so liberal, its as almost as if the off topic forum is a communist regime.

You need to get out more to be honest, and I believe the mods should read your posts to me and realise it's the pretentious posters like yourself that put people off coming in off topic and why no one really posts outside the usual 7 or 8 suspects.

I praised the queen on a previous post, and said she was the only 'great' thing about Great Britain. Several posters jumped in saying the meaning of 'Great' Britain and being totally pretentious about it even though they knew full well what i meant. Just tried to act dicks with anyone who was in favour of the Queen. Again mods should be seeing this. Im trying to get involved in off topic to add something because I like reading the posts to pass time at work, so Ive started to post in the film thread and create a few threads as not many people post anymore, can perhaps see why now.

Now jog on.

just wait until the grammar communists got a hold of your lack of punctuation :winkold:

Chill a bit mate it's a forum and some light hearted banter is to be expected from time to time

Jeff Dunham - The bloke with the 'I kill you' puppet. The least funniest thing I've ever seen.

Achmed the dead terrorist

SILENCE !!!!!!! I kill you :lol:

Milton Jones anybody?

another who is ok for 10 minutes on a tv show but couldnt sit through a whole show.

tom stade anyone? thought he was awful when id seen him on mock the week etc but ive seen him twice live and his stand up in totally different than his tv work

Contrary to my original statement of not liking anyone, I actually quite like Ross Noble.

He tends to doodle his way through stand ups in a manner that is both amusing and friendly. Nice entertainment.

Says the poster that said it's "weird" for adults to like The Avengers because it's a "kids movie". :|

Â