Comedians you like and cant stand

donnie

I've seen Dara O'Briain, Al Murray and Lee Mack live and they were all very good. Also Alan Carr, was expecting him to be awful but he was quite funny. Not seen these live but I also like Stewart Francis, Ricky Gervais and Johnny Vegas.

I don't generally find female comedians funny as most of their jokes is an attempt at some womens rights stuff etc.

Lee Evans is overrated in my opinion, he sweats and looks like a monkey, yet his jokes are unfunny. Lenny Henry also goes onto the dislike list as he is racist towards white people.

I know it's pretty cool and clever to like Stewart Lee, I don't really get it. Although I find things he says clever, I don't particually find him...well funny.

comedians that I like:

Mark Thomas

Lee Nelson

Russell Howrd

Dara O'Brien

Eddie Izzard

Reg D. Hunter

Bill Bailey

Rich Hall

Dylan Morgan

Frankie Boyle

Frank Skinner

Ones that I can tolerate, but wouldn't watch:

Stuart Lee - its just too slow.

Sean Locke

Michael McIntyre

+ many others

Can't Stand

Jim Davidson / chubby brown

Lee Evans - can believe he's still going - it he still going that pumping himself up 'joke'

jo brand

lucy porter

Tim vine

Lee mack

Andy Parsons

Ricky Gervais

Can't stand Harry Hill though arguably he doesn't belong in a comedian thread

I quite like Russell Howard and find Dara O'brien funny when he does The apprentice

I found adding Lego clips to Eddie Izzard on YouTube made him funnier as well

See death star kitchen sketch for example the Lego makes it so much better

I don't hate Harry Hill, I just find him completely unfunny

Dara O'Brian is a funny man, funny in a clever way

Stewart Lee also falls into that category but you can add the word genius to the description

Bill Hicks however is tha MAN!

I like George Carling above all. Then there's Bill Hicks and Louie CK. Chris Rock usually gets me laughing too.

I watched Dylan Moran and Bill Burr recently and thought they were great as well.

Might be sticking my head out here but the one that I really don't get and mostly find annoying is Pablo Fransisco.

think i like about Dara O'Briain is most of his gigs are unscripted and he interacts with audience and is still very funny.

am sure not only person to not like Michael McIntyre, Jason Byrne and Russell Brand

Anyone who likes Bill Hicks or George Carlin should check out Doug Stanhope, Hilarious, loads of shit on youtube. My favorite skits are

Jews

Pedophiles

Olympics

Immigrants

Oh and of course 'Jesus never made you laugh'

Most modern comedians are shit, yes I agree

image_14.gif

I don't generally find female comedians funny as most of their jokes is an attempt at some womens rights stuff etc.

Lenny Henry also goes onto the dislike list as he is racist towards white people.

Let's just say I disagree on both points.

Jerry Sadowitz, Bill Hicks and Richard Pryor.

When I was in my teens I used to like some of Dave Chappelles sketches.

Not a fan of Chris Rock, Russell Howard or Peter Kay although I liked Phoenix Nights when that hit the screen.

Loves:

Eddie Izzard

Mark Thomas

Dave Chappelle

George Carlin

Bill Hicks

Richard Pryor

Ricky Gervais

Dylan Moran

Eddie Murphy Raw and Delerious, although dated, were funny as hell.

For those not familiar, always loved this (rather famous) slice of George Carlin

Religion is Bullshit

Loathe:

Jim Davidson

Chubby Brown

The Manning

Russell Howard

Gina Yashere

Shappi Korshandi

I love Bill Hicks, but calling him a comeddian does him a disservice, same applies for Carlin.

For the funnies, you can't beat Steven Wright.

Most modern comedians are either hyper-active idiots who appeal to the xbox generation, or just washed up vomit from the 80s/90s in desperate need of a pay check to pay for their mortgage..

Â